High School Spanish app helps to study Spanish more efficiently

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi there,

Recently, I have downloaded an educational app which helps me to learn Spanish - High School Spanish app for both iphone/ipad.

This app helps you to

1) learn important Spanish vocabulary quickly
2) remember tricks for difficult grammar topics
3) prepare for your Spanish tests easily
4) understand native Spanish through reading and listening comprehension tests
5) write better papers in Spanish
6) improve your grade in Spanish!

screen568x568.jpeg

High School Spanish contains 5 important sections.

Spanish Dictionary, Grammar, Writing Tips, Flashcards, Comprehension.

This app is very helpful for me and I have to admit that it is a must have app for all Spanish students to learn well.

You can try downloading this useful app from the iTunes store here ? [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/high-school-spanish-best-all/id587817418?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]High School Spanish[/URL]

Cheers!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and we wish you the best of success with it. Hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines and get better acquainted with the iMore community. Take care.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and I think this is great to put an app that teaches a foreign language to people that have a need. Might i make a suggestion that you also put any text introducing your app in Spanish as well. Once again thank you.

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi Friends,

I am glad to inform that, the price of High School Spanish app will be reduced to $2.99 from Friday, November 22, 2013 - Sunday, November 24, 2013 whereas the normal price is $4.99

Grab this opportunity and download [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/high-school-spanish-best-all/id587817418?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]High School Spanish[/URL].

Cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods