Is there a PDF app that can do all of the following ...

GadgetGuru72

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone-

I am looking for a PDF app (preferably Universal, but I'm willing to buy separate iPhone and iPad apps, if necessary) that can accomplish all of the following:

(1) Free form annotations,
(2) Convert web pages to PDF while retaining formatting of the web page,
(3) Add/remove pages; rotate pages; and
(4) Merge PDFs into a single document.

Are there any apps that can do all of that? I've found apps that do one or two of them, but nothing that can do them all.

Thanks in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Check out the Adobe Reader app. I'm not sure if it will meet ALL of your wants but it's a start. You can find it and a host of other PDF-related apps in the App Store. Also the iMore Blog have various reviews of PDF apps. Check 'me out there starting with the following link:

http://www.imore.com/tag/pdf-expert

GadgetGuru72

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. The official Adobe Reader app does the first, but none of the other three. I have downloaded several apps and read many reviews, but none seem to have all these features. That's why I figured I would ask here.

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. The official Adobe Reader app does the first, but none of the other three. I have downloaded several apps and read many reviews, but none seem to have all these features. That's why I figured I would ask here.

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

It is being reported that PDF Converter Pro app is free today via the App Store. It's description seem to match what you're looking for.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-converter-pro-convert/id684845851?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711