Download for free:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hung...mUvbUpU2065793

I just made my game FREE to celebrate 1,000 downloads at 99 cents. It's free from August 15th to September 15th.

Hungry Lizards is a retro arcade re-make of the Atari classic "Frogs & Flies".

• 3 Playable Modes: Versus the AI, Against The Clock, Consecutive (Until You Miss)
    • 3 Ways to Play: Multiplayer Real-Time VS, Multiplayer Real-Time Co-Op, & Single Player Campaign
    • 10 Levels, 10 Bosses, & Unlockable Bonus Rounds
    • Original Soundtrack, Original Artwork, & Custom Game Engine
    • Connect Through Bluetooth, Game Center, or Invite Friends Through Facebook
    • 35 Achievements & 15 Leaderboards on Game Center
    • Earn Stars on Each Level & In-Game Statistics Stored Locally
    • Universal App - Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad Retina (HD)
    • No in-app purchases, ever!
    • New levels, Characters, and New Features are Free Updates, no DLC!
    • Post Your Scores In-Game and Invite Your Friends from Facebook & Twitter
    • iOS 7 ready
    • Blast Processing!

"Addictive Bug Catching Fun with Hungry Lizards" - How-To-Geek

"To sum it all up, the gameplay in Hungry Lizards is on par with most arcade games out there, but all the different playing modes it what makes it different." - 148Apps

"Hungry Lizards is a really fun little game. If you like cute critters and games with a high replay value, this is worth your time and attention." - Tapscape

Website: Hungry]Hungry Lizards - Addictive Single and Multi-Player Universal iOS Gameplay Lizards - Addictive Single and Multi-Player Universal iOS Gameplay

Download for free:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hung...mUvbUpU2065793
    Last edited by hungrylizards; 08-17-2013 at 03:20 PM.
    08-16-2013 04:55 PM
    Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines And get acquainted with the community. Take care.
    08-16-2013 05:01 PM
    Thank you very much for bringing your game to iMore, joining us and allowing our members to view it. We wish you the best and good luck.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 08-17-2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Spelling
    08-16-2013 05:53 PM
    Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines And get acquainted with the community. Take care.
    Thanks. I read over the rules and reformatted my post. Looking forward to the iMore forums, I've actually been meaning to join for a while now. Cheers!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-17-2013 03:35 PM