Bomb Survivor - new game

BombSurvivor

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Bomb Survivor is a simple, casual game, with lots of adrenaline. Gameplay is easy, you just need to run and jump, and try to avoid the bombs and mines, so to reach the end of each level where you escape in a helicopter. Each level has different enemies, scenarios, and difficulty.

There are also friendly planes who throw health apples in a parachute, if you catch them you get extra health boost. As simple as it sounds, the game creates some kind of addiction and brings out a feeling of need to survive each level and move to the next one.
In each level you get awarded with coins; later this coins can be used to buy different uniforms and each of this uniform will give you a different health boost to play. So if you are stuck in one level, you may get one of this uniforms to help you complete the level.
The game can submit the scores and achievements to Game Center, so you can compete with your friends (and everyone) to see who completes more missions or scores more points. It also provides a simple way to post your results to Twitter and Facebook. In the options screen you can enable and disable sound effects and music, as Twitter and Facebook posting.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bomb-survivor/id663105479?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Bomb Survivor | a new addictive game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

iPhone4-1.jpg

iPhone4-2.jpg

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

BombSurvivor

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share some promo codes for trying the game. I hope someone can play it and post back some comments about it here.

Thanks!

RN49FAREY3Y6
XN7W43NPAJLR

jmsmuy

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Great!
I've already played it when it was paid, and I think it's a really great game.
Now that it's free more people will try it.
Good luck with it, you deserve it.
JM

BombSurvivor

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much! Can you please post a review on the AppStore? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again! I'm glad you liked my game!

A new update is coming soon with some bug fixes, more bonus levels and improved gameplay.

BombSurvivor

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Just to let everybody know that a new update of Bomb Survivor is coming soon. Version 1.6 was submitted to the AppStore for review, and surely will be available for download really soon.
The new update brings improved gameplay learning curve and some minor bug fixes.

Remember this is an easy-playing time killing action game where you must run to survive from bomb attacks. Get ready to play on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!

Get the game now on the AppStore and let me know your thoughts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bomb-survivor/id663105479?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

You can also check a review here: Bomb Survivor app review: the game that puts you in the middle of a battlefield, where planes come whistling and drop bombs - Apppicker reviews 11239

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods