Hi I am James and I made this little puzzle game as a hobby. I was wondering if I could get any feedback on how to make it better?

I also have another one designed which is even harder but I worried that maybe it is too hard(or do you want harder)?

Android
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...micbalancelite
    iOS
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cosm...mUvbUpU2065148
    08-15-2013 07:09 AM
    On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
    thank You for being a part of iMore!
    To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
    familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

08-15-2013 09:11 AM
    On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
    thank You for being a part of iMore!
    To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
    familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Thank you that is much appreciated.
    08-15-2013 05:34 PM