https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inst...mUvbUpU2065075

Hi All Travelers Around the World,

InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-instatravel128x128.png

With InstaTravel, you can easily decorate and share photos with friends and family telling them what city you are visiting, when you were there, and how much fun you are having! InstaTravel includes more than 400 cities templates, expressions, and greetings in many languages, as well as fun travel stickers, Fx filters, and customized frames, with continuous updates!

KEY FEATURES
    - More than 200 graphic and colorful Cities templates.
    - Over 100 Fun Expressions and Greetings in many languages.
    - More than 200 Country icons and Fun stickers to decorate you and your photos!
    - Numerous Fx filters and unique Frames.
    - Easy to use UI.
    - Save your photos, Email or Share them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
    - More Cities, Greetings, Expressions, and Seasonal updates to come!

With a few clicks of your finger and without having to type in the info., InstaTravels colorful illustrations will blend in with your photos and wont superimpose over your memorable moments. If a picture says a thousand words, then InstaTravel will help you make it more! Get IntraTravel now!

InstaTravel is now available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch on The Apple App Store. FREE to download.

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instatravel-best-travel-sticker/id681041378?mt=8&at=10l3Vy&ct=UUimUvbUpU2065075"]>>Download InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker
    Attached Thumbnails InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-img_0052.jpg   InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-img_0055.jpg   InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-img_0056.jpg   InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-img_0057.jpg   InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-img_0058.jpg  

InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-i5-ad1.png   InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-i5-ad2.png   InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-i5-ad3.png   InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-i5-ad4.png   InstaTravel - Best Travel Sticker For All Globetrotters-i5-ad5.png  

Last edited by JustMe'D; 08-14-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    08-14-2013 09:56 PM
    Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.
    08-14-2013 10:47 PM
    This app sounds much like another app that many people already use from the app store none the less looks like you went through a great deal to bring it and it made it into to the app sore so with that.....
    On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
    thank You for being a part of iMore!
    To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
    familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

08-15-2013 06:52 PM
    Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.
    This app sounds much like another app that many people already use from the app store none the less looks like you went through a great deal to bring it and it made it into to the app sore so with that.....
    On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
    thank You for being a part of iMore!
    To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
    familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Thanks, both of you.
    08-15-2013 11:17 PM