Sometimes, we need protection of our correspondence against copying and screenshots. We realized the simple decision, allowing to achieve it. instamo.me is a service to exchange free-of-charge and confidential messages; they will be automatically deleted after the sending is complete or when the reading time-limit is expired. Currently you can be confidential both during a private conversation, short business talks and private correspondence with your nearest and dearest. The interlocutor search according to the set parameters and geolocation functions will help you find old and new friends easily, and using push-notifications will always inform you about their new incoming messages. Use the prepaid internet traffic to the full and send unlimited number of instant messages.
    Also we do not moderate and do not save read messages on our servers. On the top of that we tried to hide names of a receiver and of a sender of a message. This is very much alike a private conversation!

https://itunes.apple.com/app/instamo...mUvbUpU2064415
    Attached Thumbnails Simple messenger for private conversations instamo.me-img_0053.png   Simple messenger for private conversations instamo.me-img_0054.png   Simple messenger for private conversations instamo.me-img_0051.png   Simple messenger for private conversations instamo.me-img_0050.png  
    08-13-2013 03:19 AM
    On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
    thank You for being a part of iMore!
    To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
    familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

08-13-2013 08:39 AM
    Thanks for your opinion. The application solves an important problem of protection of personal information from copying. We very much would like to receive comments and to make the application more functional.
    08-15-2013 05:49 AM
    Thanks for your opinion. The application solves an important problem of protection of personal information from copying. We very much would like to receive comments and to make the application more functional!
    08-15-2013 06:15 AM