Scoring Sheets (iPad)

Creativ

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just released my latest app today for the iPad. (and it's for free ;) )
The app is called Scoring Sheets:

Scoring Sheets is the perfect companion when you are playing some games with your friends! It offers indivually optimized Scoring Sheets for many games and performs all necessary calculations for you.
For the rare case, that you need to do some calculations on your own, Scoring Sheets additionally has a full-fledged caluclator integrated.
You can even play Yahtzee only with this app thanks to the integrated dice!
All your results are saved individually for each group of players and you can even share them with all your friends by mail or Facebook/Twitter! If your friends have Scoring Sheets as well, they can simply import the Scoring Sheets and use them afterwards.

You can get Scoring Sheets here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scoring-sheets/id671965294?l=en&ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

And here are also some Screenshots:

I hope you like it and I would really appreciate some Feedback or even better a review/rating on the AppStore.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2