[iOS] Protect the Cat

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I am representing my new game - "Protect the Cat"

Brief Application Description:
This game is about little cat, and its enemies - rats. Players need to protect cat from attacks. There are 9 different items withdifferent characteristics to do that.

Description:
A poor cat needs your help! It became the victim of crazy rats. The only place it can be safe in is a lords of discarded things. Create for the cat a safe place so the rats can't bite it.

Use 9 kinds of items (including space black hole) with different characteristics in the confrontation with the rats.

Main Features:
- Multiple solutions for the one level
- Colorful graphics
- 32 different levels
- Constant updates
- Regular addition of new levels and new worlds
- Nice music

The game genre is physical puzzle which will give you many hours of gameplay and will help to improve logical thinking.

Screenshot:
screen-1.png
screenm.png
screenm-2.png
screenm-3.png

Gameplay trailer:

App Store link
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id677272097?at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh