That's My Bag [Universal] [Game]

ClapClap Media

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'd like to introduce our new game for iOS, That's My Bag.

In the game players become Captain Octopus, the keeper of a seaport?s carousel. The mission is to deliver baggage to the sea passengers? demand while defeating Seahorse Pirates that sneak up on the bags.

While the controls are very simple ? drag and drop to deliver bags and tap to defeat enemies ? the gameplay increases in intensity as the belt rotates faster, the number of bags increase and obstacles like sea fogs kick in as well.

Here are some of the key features:
?Cute and cozy art style ? Miniaturistic graphics inspired by tangible textures like cardboard, cork, wool and felt.
?Nonviolent and family friendly gameplay with simple controls - Drag & drop to deliver bags, tap to defeat foes.
?Four game modes packed with fun ? Classic Mode, Blitz Mode, Classic Expert and Blitz Expert.
?Totally optional In-App Purchase ? Expert modes can be unlocked by either In-App Purchase or simply beating the normal modes once.
?Universal app with iCloud support - Enjoy the game on both bigger and smaller screens. Your records and progress will automatically sync across your iOS Devices.
?Game Center supported - Compete with other players on the leaderboard and challenge the achievements.

It will be available on the App Store August 15th for $0.99.
Here's the link for download. (inactive until release) I hope you like it.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/thats-my-bag/id627932312?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

thatsmybag_main.jpg

thatsmybag_classic.jpg

thatsmybag_blitzex.jpg

thatsmybag_classicex.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.

ClapClap Media

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
That's My Bag is out now! get it here:
appstore.com/thatsmybag

Here's some promo codes for you to try our app :)
KLLA46LLJ66P
F7NKPPKRMNJN
Y96N6LPYE6EJ
9NE7XJFM6R74
F3XRWNWXM9XJ

Last edited:

ClapClap Media

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for trying out our game.

Meanwhile, 148Apps gave That's My Bag a nice first review (4 out of 5). Please check it out!

http://www.148apps.com/reviews/bag-review/

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you on behalf of iMore for bringing us a new game to try and allowing us promo codes to use the game. We wish you luck and if you need anything please don't hesitate to contact a staff member for assistance. Thank you once again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen