Gleamer - A one-touch platformer

Emorrisgames

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
PySvV7v.png

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/gleamer/id622456407?at=10l3Vy

Hi everyone. I?d like to introduce my new game 'Gleamer'.

Gleamer is a one-touch twitch/puzzle platformer for iOS. The premise of the game is quite simple, yet the gameplay is very challenging. You control a ?gleamer?, which moves automatically back and forth between the walls of the room. And when it touches a wall, it gets faster. You make your gleamer jump by touching the screen.

There are fifty levels in the game, and the object of each level is to collect the five stars as quickly as you can. There are blue platforms and red platforms. The gleamer can ride the blue platforms, but red platforms will destroy him. To beat the ?master time? for each level requires good reflexes and timing.

The game costs $0.99. There is one IAP, but it is completely optional. All it does is unlock all the levels in advance, whereas if you play through the game normally they get unlocked anyway.

Here is a little gameplay review video if you want to see some gameplay:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods