Shoot The Fokkers - official release post

Rhys Owen

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
TwitterCover.jpg

Good Afternoon (as it is in the UK) iMore forumites!

Gaia Tech have been creating 3D tech for schools, but we've just released our first iOS game release "Shoot The Fokkers". It's on the iTunes store here; https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoot-the-fokkers/id675042140?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

What the Fokk is it all about (groan where applicable)?

Shoot The Fokkers is a first person, WW1 shooting game for mobile with cutting edge 3D graphics and high definition sound. Shoot The Fokkers puts you in control of an anti-aircraft gun on a WW1 battlefield, with the aim of shooting down as many Dutch-built Fokker Tri-Planes as possible. Shoot The Fokkers uses the gyro input of your mobile device for precision aiming. This means absolutely anyone will be shooting Fokkers within seconds without struggling with cumbersome on-screen controls.

Screenshots

SmallerSTF5.png SmallerSTF6.png
SmallerSTF4.png SmallerSTF7.png

Shoot The Fokkers features:
1. Intuitive, gyroscope-based shooting
2. Realistic 3D graphics
3. Authentic audio
4. Play-to-win Upgrades system
5. On-line scoring and Ranking
6. Twitter and Facebook connectivity

Here is a video of Shoot The Fokkers in action: (youtube.com/watch?v=mT43yZOeHSQ).

You can read more about Shoot The Fokkers at our website (shootthefokkers.com), & Facebook (facebook.com/ShootTheFokkers)

If you've got any questions or comments etc you can reply here or email me rhys.owen@gaia-tech.com.

Cheers, and I hope you have Fokking fun (too much?)!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox