Note App....

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Posted this before, but not many responses. Since Catch will be out of the game come end of month, I'm looking another Note App. I have been playing around with CloudNote, which is really sweet, but does not support photo attachments. I just tried NoteMaster, but a little heavy for my liking. SomNote I just don't trust. I like CloudNote because you can nest folders and its lightweight, plus syncs to DropBox. I didn't prefer DropBox before, but seems the better apps are all doing this approach.

So? anyone use a note app that allows nested folders and photo support to sync with DropBox?

I know I'm asking a lot here, but I have looked through the App Store many times, but could never have enough time to check all of them out. I have even done some searches for bloggers reviews, but they all present the same top heavy weigh contenders. Seems no one reviews the little guys like CloudNote and MobisleNotes. Any guidance is appreciated!

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have. Not a big fan! Their iOS UI annoys me to a leve where I can't use the app. I use OneNote as well, which the latest release is kind of easy to use. I was hoping someone out there knows of an app that is awesome but buried deep within the App Store where I just didn't get to yet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Something like Drafts? Although I don't know about photo attachments.

You might also want to look at journaling apps since I think most/all of those do allow photo attachments.

I'm in agreement with you Karen. If you're not into Evernote and similar, the Drafts app is probably the way to go, but you cannot attach photos with it, however, there's a laundry list of services that Drafts is compatible with.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been working through this one as well. Recently tried Evernote, but looks like it may be more than I need. For now I'm just sticking with the native Notes. It synchs perfectly across the MacBook, 4S, and iPad. Notes is more bare bones than OneNote for sure as I use the latter at work frequently.

Once iOS 7 is out, I'll see how the native Notes works with OS X Mavericks, and then revisit Evernote if needed.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Drafts looks good, but again? 3 main items? nested folders, photo attachment, and sync with either DropBox or Google Drive. NoteMaster is pretty slick, but way more then I need. Maybe I will just have to design my HTML5 based app with Sencha.

Thanks for all the help!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711