Fast Camera promo codes courtesy of Starbucks App of the Week

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Steeling my thunder are we :)

I have a ton more to post on Monday. Just been a bit crazy and have not had time to put up my threads.

I have two others to post up also.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Steeling my thunder are we :)

I have a ton more to post on Monday. Just been a bit crazy and have not had time to put up my threads.

I have two others to post up also.

Haha, I actually have had these for a few days but didn't want to step on your toes...Just thought you might not have grabbed them this week--should have known better!

Of course, the ones I posted will be gone without notice in a few minutes anyway, so...

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Haha, I actually have had these for a few days but didn't want to step on your toes...Just thought you might not have grabbed them this week--should have known better!

Of course, the ones I posted will be gone without notice in a few minutes anyway, so...

I wear steel toe boots :) Never worry about my toes.

We have a SB in our grocery store and I am there A LOT!!! So I grab them all the time. I even have my Wife and kids trained and they grab them too :)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My coworkers call me the App Fairy. Every Wednesday I flutter around the office and drop free apps on peoples keyboards :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My coworkers call me the App Fairy. Every Wednesday I flutter around the office and drop free apps on peoples keyboards :)

That's awesome it's like a hump day pick me up lol ... If I liked Starbucks I would prob grab some also lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i was messing with this last night and it is pretty cool!

i'm thinking one might even be able to capture a lightning strike on their iPhone which was probably near impossible until now?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i was messing with this last night and it is pretty cool!

i'm thinking one might even be able to capture a lightning strike on their iPhone which was probably near impossible until now?
......or, when im trying to take a few pics of my dogs and they just wont sit still:rolleyes: LOL

It definately fast that's for sure !!