FREE Nutritional App - My Nutrition

spacechimpmedia

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
My Nutrition was developed in 2013 by parents who wanted to manage their own child's unique diet requirements. As a result, they've released My Nutrition to the public in order to help everyone trying to keep track of their diet and what goes into their body with other 8000+ indexed foods. If you need something to keep you on your diet, My Nutrition is the app to use!

My Nutrition Features:

BROWSE & SEARCH
Search our database of over 8000 foods by food name or food group. All indexed food is directly from the USDA.

MY FOOD
Foods can be saved to your Favorites, as well as your Avoids, so you do not have to search them again. Whenever you want to check the nutrient facts for these foods, they?re just one click away.

FOOD CATEGORY
Dairy & Egg, Spices & Herbs, Baby Foods, Fats & Oils, etc? My Nutrition has a full selection of Food Categories allowing for easy search and saving.

BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE UI
Crafted by world class artists, the My Nutrition user interface was designed with the user in mind. Intuitive side menu, appealing style and color, and a HUGE food database all have your satisfaction in mind.

Improve your My Nutrition experience even more with these great in-app purchases.

SEARCH BY NUTRIENTS
Need more vitamin B12 in your diet? Or maybe vitamin D? The search by nutrients function in My Nutrition is a great way to pick out the right food for the right diet. Simply select the nutrients tab in the search menu, and find all the food that is high, or low, in your desired nutrient.

FOOD DIARY
With this feature, My Nutrition will keep a record of what you have eaten today for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. What makes this feature great is its ability to calculate the total nutrients straight from your daily food intake. This helps you take control of you daily nutrient intake.

RECIPES
Create recipes according to your own dietary requirements, My Nutrition will calculate the total nutrients for each recipe to help you understand and manage your nutritional intake from it.

MY FAMILY
Calculate calories burned and Recommended Daily Intiake (RDI) for key nutrients for you and your family members. This is very important for your daily meal plan, your recipes, and your diet management as it helps you take control and live a healthy lifestyle.

iTunes Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-nutrition/id639516908?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I love all health and fitness related apps. Thanks for posting about it here on iMore!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal