Catch Notes Jumping Ship

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Since Catch Notes is jumping ship, does anyone recommend an app to replace it? My main things are a web interface and ability to put notes into folders. Thanks!

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the reply. I was about to go back and edit my post to include Evernote as not an option. To clunky! I use OneNote on the web interface, but a little to slow for iPhone ease. I really liked and used Catch on a daily basis. They just opened up Catch Teams and was about to subscribe. I wonder what happened?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the reply. I was about to go back and edit my post to include Evernote as not an option. To clunky! I use OneNote on the web interface, but a little to slow for iPhone ease. I really liked and used Catch on a daily basis. They just opened up Catch Teams and was about to subscribe. I wonder what happened?

Have you tried SpringPad? It might be suitable for you. It's been a while since I tested it, but I do remember it being pretty good. As for the Catch Team, I have no idea.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have tried SpringPad, a little to much! Guess I am just being really picky, but like I posted before... MobisleNotes is simple and quick. Not bad!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73