Dog dress up - Free Pet Day Care Game for kids

peaksel

Banned
Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Dog dress up - Free Pet Day Care Game for kids is a new game for kids, a pet game that has four beautiful puppy dogs waiting for their dog story to start. Kids from around the world, you better start playing this dressing up game if you want to make your dog the prettiest and coolest doggy and win the trophy in this pet contest and dog daycare!

mzl.djeugrbr.320x480-75.jpg

Download for free:
https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/dog-dress-up-free-pet-day/id671625442?at=10l3Vy

mzl.ushnjfxu.320x480-75.jpg

All the four dogs are cute and fluffy and dog sitter, wagging their tails and trying to persuade you to pick them by talking to you. Each puppy has its own game. Beagle game is that he?s cute and no one can resist him, not even the judges in the pet competition. Bulldog game is that he?s the strongest guy and a real macho who will be the best in this animal game for kids. The lady in the show is Miss Poodle, and she will use all of her seducing charm to be the best in this cool dress up game.

Download for free:
https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/dog-dress-up-free-pet-day/id671625442?at=10l3Vy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well this seems like an interesting game and we certainly appreciate you showing it to us. Good luck and welcome to iMore.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I can now die. I’ve seen it all. :)

Seriously, though, it looks like an app that would entertain my grandkids for hours. (At least for minutes for the ADHD ones.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2