Dog dress up - Free Pet Day Care Game for kids is a new game for kids, a pet game that has four beautiful puppy dogs waiting for their dog story to start. Kids from around the world, you better start playing this dressing up game if you want to make your dog the prettiest and coolest doggy and win the trophy in this pet contest and dog daycare!

Dog dress up - Free Pet Day Care Game for kids-mzl.djeugrbr.320x480-75.jpg

Download for free:
    https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/dog-...mUvbUpU2056236

All the four dogs are cute and fluffy and dog sitter, wagging their tails and trying to persuade you to pick them by talking to you. Each puppy has its own game. Beagle game is that hes cute and no one can resist him, not even the judges in the pet competition. Bulldog game is that hes the strongest guy and a real macho who will be the best in this animal game for kids. The lady in the show is Miss Poodle, and she will use all of her seducing charm to be the best in this cool dress up game.

Download for free:
    https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/dog-...mUvbUpU2056236
    07-25-2013 03:31 AM
    Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.
    peaksel likes this.
    07-25-2013 08:51 AM
    Well this seems like an interesting game and we certainly appreciate you showing it to us. Good luck and welcome to iMore.
    peaksel likes this.
    07-25-2013 09:25 AM
    Thanx, it means a lot to me!
    09-18-2013 08:42 AM
    I can now die. I’ve seen it all.

Seriously, though, it looks like an app that would entertain my grandkids for hours. (At least for minutes for the ADHD ones.)
    peaksel likes this.
    09-18-2013 09:30 AM