Hi All,

Our New Game "Dolmus Driver Istanbul" for iPhone has been released. We released HD version for iPads last week and Today we got approved for iPhone, I'm not sure you've seen already but here is some details for "Dolmus Driver Istanbul"

iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/app/dolmus-...mUvbUpU2055820

iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/dolmus-...mUvbUpU2055820

Dolmus is a kind of shared taxi. These vehicles have routes without timetables, but instead departing when all seats are filled.
    3 Heroes called Genco, Dayi and Kral!
    3 Tracks in Istanbul; Bakirkoy Taksim, Besiktas Taksim, Kadikoy Taksim
    Take more passengers and earn more money!

Dolmus Driver features:
    ● 3 Fancy Cars and Drivers
    ● 3 Different Tracks
    ● 6 Amazing Jetpacks!
    ● Super Powerful NOS Bonus!
    ● Easy and Fun to Play
    ● Lots of Funny Passengers
    ● Leaderboards for You and Your Friends

Here is a quote about DolmusDriver from IGN

The nation of Turkey has its own kind of taxi cabs called dolmus, which will only leave from where theyre parked when enough seats inside have been filled by passengers. Dolmus Driver HD, then, is kind of like Segas Crazy Taxi only with a whole lot more virtual people crammed into the backseat as you thread your way through traffic at unsafe speeds. - July 19 Game Debuts, IGN

You can view other quotes from our website : Dolmus Driver | Gripati Digital Entertainment

ScreenShots

Gameplay Video, (Thanks to touchgameplay for the video)

There is also a documentary for "Dolmus" in Turkey

I hope you'll enjoy it, Thanks.
    07-24-2013 11:08 AM
    Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.
    07-24-2013 11:14 AM
    I would also like to welcome you to iMore and it looks to me like you brought us a very interesting app for our members to review. I am sure you worked hard on it and wish you the best.
    07-24-2013 11:28 AM
    Welcome to iMore. Best of luck with the app.
    07-24-2013 11:42 AM
    Thanks a lot for your great support.
    07-25-2013 04:48 AM