Swipes - Plan your daily tasks and beat procrastination!

Swipes Team

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

We are a startup from Denmark that recently launched a really cool app for task management (yeah, its a pretty overcrowded space but super exciting to work with ;)) It's very simple and intuitive to use with slick UI, swiping gestures, and options for snoozing tasks for later.

We are really happy to be already in over 100 countries around the globe, just a month after the launch. Still not on Antarctica, but we will hunt down those penguins to stop procrastination and start using Swipes. :D

Have you tried it? Send us some feedback, we love it and constantly improve upon it.

The website: Swipes

The App Store link (it's a Free app): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swipes-plan-your-daily-tasks/id657882159?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I was going to try it but saw a review saying it doesn't have a repeat function, that's a deal breaker for me.

Screenshots look nice though.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was going to try it but saw a review saying it doesn't have a repeat function, that's a deal breaker for me.

Screenshots look nice though.

It's not a deal breaker for me, but it is a preferred option...:)....Still, the app is quite nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox