Best email apps for iPhone: Mailbox, Triage, Boxer, and more!

With my personal opinion I use gmail and icloud both utilized and set up through the Native mail app. I have installed mailbox as well as the gmail standalone app and they are good and useful. I actually think the way I use my email and which 2 I named which is my main preference and how I have them setup, They work for me fine just that way.
    I suppose you would have to rwad the entire article and digest what you think and what would work for you the best so with that... Click on the link, read what Alli wrote on the blog side and form your opinion to what works best for you.

We might not say this enough so I will... Thank you for being a member of imore and part of Mobile Nations.

Best email apps for iPhone: Mailbox, Triage, Boxer, and more! | iMore.com
    07-19-2013 08:22 PM
    For me, the native mail app is all I need. I did try and do like the Mailbox app, but because it is only supports Gmail, it is not beneficial to me.
    07-19-2013 08:38 PM
    I use the native app as well. It is too much to use multiple apps to check mail.
    07-19-2013 09:38 PM
    Native for me... but I have all the apps downloaded to test out. Live, Yahoo and Gmail. I'm also going to try Mailbox for a bit and see how that works. I read support for other email types was coming? Or was that my imagination?
    07-19-2013 09:57 PM
    Native for me... but I have all the apps downloaded to test out. Live, Yahoo and Gmail. I'm also going to try Mailbox for a bit and see how that works. I read support for other email types was coming? Or was that my imagination?
    If Yahoo mail was my primary email account, I'd seriously consider using the Yahoo Mail app for it because that is an excellent app, in my opinion. I really enjoyed using it when I was testing it out. The Gmail app is very good, but the lack of an option to increase the font size turned me off. Anyway, to answer your question, yes, it has been stated that the Mailbox app will eventually be configurable for email accounts other than Google, but it's anyone's guess when that might be .
    Duvi likes this.
    07-19-2013 11:05 PM