Microsoft releases OWA for iPhone and iPad: Via iMore Blog

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I access the Outlook Web site often because Outlook mail is my secondary/business account, but since the article states: "The OWA apps for iOS are aimed at users working for companies with an Office 365 Business subscription of some kind, and as such, should not be downloaded by most users....", there's no need for me to get it....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes i agree and I read that as well but one of the main reasons I posted it was for the masses and not thinking about just one group of people although I should have stated that for clarity.

[EDIT]

This was my thought in reading it and when I mentioned the word MASSES.

The OWA apps for iOS are aimed at users working for companies with an Office 365 Business subscription of some kind, and as such, should not be downloaded by most users. But if you have been using the Outlook Web App, just waiting for a native solution, OWA for iPhone and iPad should provide the experience you're looking for.

This was my main reference in bold

Thank you

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes i agree and I read that as well but one of the main reasons I posted it was for the masses and not thinking about just one group of people although I should have stated that for clarity.

No clarity needed, my friend. I just stated my personal opinion and nothing more. Everything's good. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro