[App Store] Free promo codes GIVEAWAY of Blu-ray Creator

jessicapp

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
As new Release on Leawo Blu-ray Creator Mac and to thanks for user's support, Leawo would like to give away 10 promo codes of Blu-ray Creator (Mac App Store Version) for a limited time.

That is , we are offering you a great chance to get Blu-ray Creator Mac totally for free, as long as you agree to leave us some positive reviews in Mac App Store. (Original: $25.99, Now FREE if say something sweet in App Store)

If you want to get a free promo code for Blu-ray Creator from Mac App Store, please email me and tell me if you want to be one of our review team member. I will check your email and send you a code as soon as possible.

Leawo Blu-ray Creator Mac is the First Blu-ray Creator at Mac App Store--World?s top-rated Blu-ray burning software to burn all videos to DVD/Blu-ray. It is reputed to be the most professional Blu-ray burning software for Mac users. The best Mac Blu-ray burning software enables you to make DVD folder/DVD disc (DVD-5/DVD-9), Blu-ray folder /Blu-ray disc (BD-25/BD-50), as well as ISO Image File out of various videos in a super easy way.

Key Features of Blu-ray Creator

● Burn video in all SD or HD formats to Blu-ray/DVD
● Generate ISO image file for later disc creating uses
● Abundant static or dynamic embedded menu templates
● Instant preview on menu template and video effect
● Design menu under Theme, Background, Button, Caption and Advanced
● Burn to 3D Blu-ray/DVD disc with 3D modes and 3D Depth effect
● Edit video via Trim, Crop, Effect, Rotation and Watermark
● Add external subtitle and select audio channel for output
● Efficient and fast BD/DVD creation on Mac OS

More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blu-ray-creator/id530353284?mt=12&at=10l3Vy

How to get the FREE promo code:
* Leave a comment after this post letting us know why you want to use Blu-ray Creator.
* And leave your Email address or send an Email to jessica(at)leawo.com
* And we will send you the FREE promo code via Email.

Note: All the promo code can be only used to download the Blu-ray Creator from Mac App Store, and the FREE promo code giveaway only available from Jul. 15th to Jul. 21st 2013.

Thank you in advance.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for providing Promo Codes for your app and I am sure many people will take advantage of it. Best of luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73