DOT Space Hero

ozma87

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
logoDOT.jpg
Hello there iOS Gamers,

1Coin, an indie team consisting of a programmer and a illustrator wants to introduce its new game, DOT Space Hero.

DOT Space Hero is a challenging shooter adapted for mobile devices, a beautiful facelift to the SHMUP genre with some jump 'n run features.

In the game you take control of DOT, a space kid who has to retrieve all the stardust. The game consists of 4 worlds, in each world you will face different enemies and obstacles and a boss at the end of every world plus extra boss encounters. Collect special weapons and upgrades to face the hordes of enemies while you make your way to the next planet with your spaceship in a bonus stage. All this inside a exciting story related with handmade illustrations that will make you familiar with DOT.

001.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

008.jpg

We wanted to take the old school shmups challenging experience to mobile devices so despite the cute graphics because you will have to make use of all your reflexes to play the game.
We have taken a year to develop it, without funding, from our home, at distance and putting a lot of passion and commitment, so I hope you give it a check. :beer:

Some general info:

Gameplay:
Join DOT in this exciting adventure across the galaxy and discover beautiful and amazing worlds where you will encounter terrible enemies and challenges. You will be able to fight them all with your jetpack and special weapons using only two touch buttons.

Challenge your reflexes and skills to face and defeat a bunch of aliens, sandstorms, living plants, deadly insects, guardian robots and giant enemies! Travel in the spaceship and dare discover this and more in DOT Space Hero!

Features:

- Easy to play, hard to master!.
- Gameplay inspired by challenging arcade classics.
- A whole galaxy to explore with different worlds.
- Charismatic giant bosses.
- Special weapons & upgrades.
- Dot story narrated with tale illustrations.
- Unlockable content.
- GameCenter integration.

Here you have some links of interest:

DOT Space Hero website: DOT Space Hero by 1Coin
iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id650475459?at=10l3Vy
Gameplay video: Dot Space Hero - iPhone iPad Gameplay - YouTube
DOT Space Hero OST: DOT Space Hero: Original Soundtrack

I'll be around here to ask any question that you have. Hope you like the game :)

P.D: Anyone know the right code to post urls? Any moderator help?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take care.

ozma87

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take care.

Thank you! Hope that someone check the game :)
I will be around here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You're very welcome, and I'm sure many of the members will give your game a try. Take care...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2