I am trying to either find and app or set up something on my iPhone that will show me what bills I have due tied to my paychecks. For instance if I get paid on the 18th then what bills can be paid with that check. The closest I've been able to come to is setting up my calendar app in week view and when payday comes look at the week to see which bills are due. I get paid every 2 weeks so if I am paid on the 18th for example then see what bills will be due before my next check on the 1st of the next month. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Bob
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    07-11-2013 11:49 PM
    I am trying to either find and app or set up something on my iPhone that will show me what bills I have due tied to my paychecks. For instance if I get paid on the 18th then what bills can be paid with that check. The closest I've been able to come to is setting up my calendar app in week view and when payday comes look at the week to see which bills are due. I get paid every 2 weeks so if I am paid on the 18th for example then see what bills will be due before my next check on the 1st of the next month. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Bob
    Check out an app called Check- Bills & Money. It used to be called Pageonce.
    07-11-2013 11:54 PM
    I use billminder and it's generally useful, it will do a good job reminding you, eventhough I turn off all notifications, it will also show the the coming bills on a calendar.
    07-11-2013 11:54 PM
    manilla I've yet to set it up' I've been using reminders
    07-12-2013 03:58 AM
    Hi, I'm Andrei, the developer of xPence. Recurring Expenses and Income will dispatch a notification on due date. It is an interesting idea to tie certain expenses to specific incomes, will keep that in mind for future updates
    07-15-2013 07:46 AM