Hundreds promo codes courtesy of Starbucks App of the Week

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Please feel free to use a promo code, HOWEVER, post the code you used and say thank you.

If you are ungrateful and don't respect the other members these codes will be on a PM bases and that would stink.

With that enjoy this app

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

I have a bunch more so when these are gone I will put up some more.

Take - Post - Thank

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]BE WARNED! This darn game is addicting (laughing). I knew I should've left it alone...:)[/WARN]

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
[WARN]BE WARNED! This darn game is addicting (laughing). I knew I should've left it alone...:)[/WARN]

Just wait until you get to the higher levels. I bought this game when it was released and have been hooked since :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just wait until you get to the higher levels. I bought this game when it was released and have been hooked since :)
It took me a minute to get the hang of it, but now I'm hooked. It's so simple but intense at the same time. These darn bubbles are getting on my nerves...(laughing)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
oh just wait. :)
Oh snap! I almost threw my iPhone 5 against the wall....Whew! I had to catch myself...I got to 98 and then the moving balls that you have to tap at the same time touched another set while red in color...UGH! I can't stand it, but i love it!...:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It took me a minute to get the hang of it, but now I'm hooked. It's so simple but intense at the same time. These darn bubbles are getting on my nerves...(laughing)

Oh snap! I almost threw my iPhone 5 against the wall....Whew! I had to catch myself...I got to 98 and then the moving balls that you have to tap at the same time touched another set while red in color...UGH! I can't stand it, but i love it!...:)
LMAO D :laughing: I'm in the "same boat as you" situation...addicting indeed but absolutely tons of fun to play;):D

Thanks again Bamf for sharing these codes:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
LMAO D :laughing: I'm in the "same boat as you" situation...addicting indeed but absolutely tons of fun to play;):D

Thanks again Bamf for sharing these codes:D

No doubt about it, my friend. I got to the point where I had to put the phone down and calm myself down. Girl, I was in here yelling at myself...(laughing)....I went ahead and ate dinner and will just sit back and watch a little bit of ESPN before picking up the game where I left off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice