Introducing xPence 2.0 - Expenses and Income tracking

sendalonline

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

This is my first post on the forum... I'm Andrei, a motion graphics designer with a passion for App Development. I would like to present an App I've created and hope to get your feedback and look forward to participating in various discussions on the forums.

Last year, after searching for some time for an Expenses tracking App that would be simple to use, quick and nice, I gave up and so xPence was born. Now, version 2.0 and I would like to intoduce it to you.

xPence will track Expenses and Income, and has some unique features such as: Geo Name (foursquare locations based naming), Automatic Foreign Currency conversion and smart management for expenses in multiple currencies.

The app is built on the idea of quick data entry and clear usage patterns. You can create personal, colorful categories that appear as smart tiles on the main interface. Tap & Hold one is a shortcut to quickly adding an expense. A history tab can be pulled from the bottom tab bar.

Additonally, there's a built-in Calculator, Photo Attachment option, Location options, Statistics, Export to PDF & CSV, Backup and Restore and Passcode protection. Last, but not least, there's Recurrence for both Expenses and Income.

Hope you like it and looking forward to your feedback!

If anyone would like to review xPence, we have promo codes to give away! :)

xPence is $2.99 on the App store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/xpence/id526749446?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Follow us on http://www.facebook.com/xpenceapp or www.twitter.com/sendalonline

And this is what xPence Looks like:
xPence_Home.jpg xPence_Add_Expense.jpg xPence_Expense_Settings.jpg xPence_Settings.jpg xPence_Stats.jpg

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take care.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2