What would happen if you gift an app to a person who owns an appstore account of a different country where the app is not available?
    Since I closed my US credit card account, I had to switch to Indonesian Appstore. While everyone is talking about the new productivity app, Notesuite, I couldn't find it in the Indonesian Appstore. It is not offered here.
    Would I be able to have a friend gift the app for me?
    07-04-2013 09:13 PM
    If it's not available in your app store, you can't get it from your app store. If you are able to open an account in a different country's app store that has the app you'll be able to do it.
    07-04-2013 11:07 PM
    If it's not available in your app store, you can't get it from your app store. If you are able to open an account in a different country's app store that has the app you'll be able to do it.
    Can someone with a different country app store, in which the app is offered, send the app as a gift to me?
    07-05-2013 10:33 AM
    Only if you can redeem the gift in a country store that has the app. If you open an account in another country store that has the app, you can just purchase it yourself.
    asolaiman likes this.
    07-05-2013 03:35 PM
    I see, thanks a bunch Alli
    07-05-2013 08:23 PM