Gift an app to a different country app store?

asolaiman

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
What would happen if you gift an app to a person who owns an appstore account of a different country where the app is not available?
Since I closed my US credit card account, I had to switch to Indonesian Appstore. While everyone is talking about the new productivity app, Notesuite, I couldn't find it in the Indonesian Appstore. It is not offered here.
Would I be able to have a friend gift the app for me?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If it's not available in your app store, you can't get it from your app store. If you are able to open an account in a different country's app store that has the app you'll be able to do it.

asolaiman

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
If it's not available in your app store, you can't get it from your app store. If you are able to open an account in a different country's app store that has the app you'll be able to do it.

Can someone with a different country app store, in which the app is offered, send the app as a gift to me?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Only if you can redeem the gift in a country store that has the app. If you open an account in another country store that has the app, you can just purchase it yourself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2