Math Is Fun Junior - best educational math game

seagullua

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
icon.png

Math Is Fun Junior
iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/math-is-fun-junior/id657096722?at=10l3Vy

Math is boring? No! Math Is Fun Junior is the game which brings real fun. Fill in empty spaces and win. Find all possible solutions. Best choice for kids.

junior__ipad__3.png_x240.png
junior__ipad__4.png_x240.png

Math Is Fun Junior is a puzzle game specially created for children. This is an educational app, which helps kids to learn elementary Math. The game is totally safe. There are no in-app purchases and no ads. This app will improve logical skills and will train the brain. The handmade style introduces creative atmosphere to solve the puzzle.

Math Is Fun Junior consists of 120 levels and has constant free updates with new levels. The app is available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play. The game can be downloaded worldwide in English. There are hints in the game. 3 new hints are added every day. The app is designed for kids who know how to count and use basic arithmetic operations. Children will receive a very good practice of basic math operations while playing. Mental arithmetic skills will also be improved. The game was developed by 4Enjoy Indie Team, which creates atmospheric puzzle games.

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/math-is-fun-junior/id657096722?at=10l3Vy
Price: $0.99

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for posting your app on iMore. Feel free to peruse the forums and participate in our fulfilling community.

todd riddle

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I personally didn't like studying math in my school days. This is one of the finest apps that teaches math in a very simple yet interesting manner. I think that why this kind of apps were not there in my schooling time. There are some more math games that would make you learn while having fun, they are as under:

• PopMath
  • KidCalc
  • SumsStacker
  • Zoom
  • Hungry Fish
  • Motion Math