Instagram now with video!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have never been a fan of Instagram, not that it is not cool, but the users abuse the filters and fill up my FB feed with the images :)

Now that there is video, those are starting to fill my FB feed.

What are everyones thoughts on the new Instagram?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have never been a fan of Instagram, not that it is not cool, but the users abuse the filters and fill up my FB feed with the images :)

Now that there is video, those are starting to fill my FB feed.

What are everyones thoughts on the new Instagram?

Pretty much "Meh". I have Vine, but found it annoying to use and view. I suspect the video instagram is going to be more of the same...

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Just another form of micro-blogging (micro-vlogging?). Not that I used vine, but for some it's one less social media outlet to use. It solidifies instagrams/facebooks hold in this area. Instagram is now Facebook Light.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Just wait till your social media feeds are filled with Instagram video selfies... and those most likely to do it will be least likely to look good doin' it. :D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just wait till your social media feeds are filled with Instagram video selfies... and those most likely to do it will be least likely to look good doin' it. :D

Um, yeah... ain’t that always the case? My solution: become a loner and avoid social media altogether. :)

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Um, yeah... ain?t that always the case? My solution: become a loner and avoid social media altogether. :)

The modern day version of becoming a hermit. I've attempted this a few times over the past few years. I've decided to just follow social media and participate sparingly.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen