eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: New eWeather HD 3.1 introduces photorealistic weather animations and future w...

★ SPECIAL LIMITED TIME SALE. Get it at $0.99, 50% off the regular price. ★

Visually stunning, informative, helpful, easy to use, and above all functional application for your iPhone and iPad. Get local weather, extended forecast, severe weather alerts, animated high-resolution Doppler radar and satellite images, water temperatures from NOAA buoys, earthquakes, weather-related headache alerts and more!

AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy

eweather-hd-3-1-weather-forecast-app-iphone-ipad.png

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: New eWeather HD 3.1 introduces photorealistic weather animations and future weather maps

eWeather HD remains on my Homescreen. The temp badge is the most accurate to the current temp I have found. Thanks for sharing your sale!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: New eWeather HD 3.1 introduces photorealistic weather animations and future weather maps

Thank you for the update, and the sale.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

eWeather HD remains on my Homescreen. The temp badge is the most accurate to the current temp I have found. Thanks for sharing your sale!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
Same here Ledsteplin,
I have the Feels Like as my Badge.
Good Luck

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
eWeather HD adds new weather widgets for iOS 8, barometric sensor support and more

Elecont LLC today announces eWeather HD 3.3, the biggest update to its full-featured weather forecast app for iPhone and iPad. New version introduces new 10-day weather forecast widget, Retina HD graphics for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus, support for barometric air pressure sensor, sharing capabilities to Instagram and much more.

AppStore link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eweather-hd-weather-forecast/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy

We are very excited to announce the release of eWeather HD, our biggest release of 2014. With new features you can utilize the power of newer iPhone and iPad devices. The new release, available from December 18, is packed with various new features and updates making the eWeather HD better than ever!

eWeather HD 3.3 introduces several brand new components and advantages:

? Widget that displays current weather conditions and weather forecast up to 10 days
? Animated weather clock widget that displays hourly weather forecast
? Realtime air pressure data anywhere your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus or iPad air 2
? iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen resolutions
? Improved graphics based on iOS 8 designs concepts
? Sharing to Instagram
? Better resolution for weather radar for the U.S. and Japan
? Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements

eweather-hd-3-3-best-weather-app-and-widget-for-iphone-ipad.png

eWeather HD provides all the weather info you need in one place, easily customized to track conditions for the places you care about. Based on an original idea, eWeather HD lets you put a simple, smart and beautiful analog clock with hour-by-hour weather forecast right on Notification Center. We're sure you will enjoy using the app and that it will meet all your needs and expectations for weather information.

eWeather HD combines ten day and hourly weather forecasts from multiple sources with a beautiful radar and satellite images and unique "weather clock" interface. In addition to various weather data the app provides water temperature at beaches around the world, hour-by-hour UV levels, data from NOAA buoys, earthquakes, severe weather alerts for U.S. and Europe and much more.

Winter is the time of year when many things change - including the weather. Thunderstorms and hurricanes cause most of the severe Winter weather. They can bring lightning, tornadoes and flooding. eWeather HD provides access to the most relevant weather forecasts, weather alerts, marine and seismic data. Prepare for storms, floods, and tornadoes as if you know in advance they are coming, because in the summer, they very likely will.

Winter is a great time to travel. In reality trying to take a vacation without planning ahead rarely works out that well. Discover your best beach vacation spots with eWeather HD ! eWeather HD is the most complete weather app that provides all of the necessary information about weather and water on worlds popular beaches and resorts. Explore unique interactive map to find the best place to spend a vacation. We're sure you will enjoy using the app and that it will meet all your needs and expectations for weather information.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

The new Days Widget is nice. Thanks!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Like the update's look and feel. More refined and can definitely see the difference now that its optimized for the 6+. Agree with Led, the new Days widget is a nice new addition.

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: eWeather HD - powerful and beautiful weather forecast, radar, alerts app for ...

eWeather HD 3.5 adds weather app for Apple Watch, tide predictions and more

AppStore link: http://www.elecont.com/img/35/apple-watch-weather-app/eweather-hd-watch-os-apple-watch-weather-app-75.png[/IMG]

eWeather HD for Apple Watch provides the most accurate hour-by-hour weather forecast, temperature of air, sky conditions, "feels like" temperatures, UV index, chance of precipitations, wind speed and direction, geomagnetic activity index, humidity, dew point, instant notifications about severe weather alerts and changes in weather conditions. It also runs natively natively on your Apple Watch, without needing support from the paired iPhone.

In addition to new Apple Watch weather app, eWeather 3.5 HD for iPhone and iPad introduces a new feature - Global tide predictions. eWeather HD provides high and low tide times, tide charts, tide tables, current water levels for over 12000 of ports, harbors and coastal locations around the World. eWeather HD automatically accounts for correction factors and provides instant information without requesting that you account for time lags, daylight savings conventions, or height differences between the reference stations and the locations you are seeking.

eWeather HD combines all possible weather information packed inside a beautiful user-interface, widgets and Apple Watch. The app provides weather forecast, ranging from a single hour to a year, severe weather alerts for U.S.A. and European countries, high-resolution radar images, unique "weather clock" graphics, animated weather maps, sea surface temperatures, tide predictions, near-realtime data from over 600 NOAA buoys, earthquakes and much more.

eWeather HD provides instant access to year-round weather, climate data and sea-surface temperatures. Using original visualization the app provides all important weather-data at a glance - sun, clouds, rain, snow, local weather extremes and records, holiday weather, day/night temperatures, sky conditions, probability of precipitations and temperature of water. It is an indispensable tool for long weather planning, finding a best place and time for vacation, wedding, hiking or other outdoor activity. Winter is a great time to travel. Discover your best beach vacation spots with new eWeather HD.

eWeather HD 3.5 introduces several brand new components and advantages:

* new Apple Watch weather app that displays the most accurate hour-by-hour weather forecast using gorgeous animated graphics.
* global tide predictions, high and low tide times, tide station maps and graphs
* Better performance for Today screen extensions
* Norwegian translation

We're sure you will enjoy using the app and that it will meet all your needs and expectations for weather information.

Supported Languages:
eWeather HD is available in US English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.

Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Apple Watch with WatchOS 2 or later
* Requires iOS 7 or later
* 64.3 MB

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

Nice job.
The dial feature has always been my favorite.
I have it set to Feels Like.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Nice! Thanks for the App update! Good luck!

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

To all iMore readers,
To all our users, we'd like to say. THANK YOU!
The latest update receives a streak of 5 star ratings! eWeather HD - weather app for iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad with highest rank on the U.S. AppStore!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

eWeather HD - Don't Let Weather Spoil Your Day!
AppStore link http://elecont.com/img/35/apple-watch-weather-app/apple_watch_iphone_ipad_weather_forecast_wetter_meteo_tiempo_app-75.png[/IMG]

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

To all iMore readers,
To all our users, we'd like to say. THANK YOU!
The latest update receives a streak of 5 star ratings! eWeather HD - weather app for iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad with highest rank on the U.S. AppStore!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

eWeather HD - Don't Let Weather Spoil Your Day!
AppStore link [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy]http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im[/URL]

http://elecont.com/img/35/apple-wat...ather_forecast_wetter_meteo_tiempo_app-75.png

Cool! I can no longer review. I used a code 2 years ago. At first I couldn't review. Then I was able to for a while. Now I'm back to not able to. LOL

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

Cool! I can no longer review. I used a code 2 years ago. At first I couldn't review. Then I was able to for a while. Now I'm back to not able to. LOL

Apple does not allow to add reviews for apps installed using codes. AFAIK it was a fight against fake reviews.

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Read more & download @ AppStore: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy

One of the features included in eWeather HD 3.5 provides weather / climate data (including day/night temperatures, sky conditions, precipitation, sea surface temperature) for 365 days. Great tool for planning special events like vacation, wedding and etc. Find the best holiday locations in their best months!

1_5_365_WeatherUSA_1_0.png

eWeather HD 3.5 introduces beautiful Apple Watch app:

* hour-by-hour weather forecast, temperature of air, sky conditions, "feels like" temperatures
* UV index,
* chance of precipitations,
* wind speed and direction,
* geomagnetic activity index,
* humidity
* dew point.
* Severe weather alerts and notifications about changes in weather conditions are available as notifications on your Apple Watch.
* Apple Watch app displays weather for active city (in your iPhone app) or you may set a specific location for Apple Watch
weather-app-apple-watch-iphone-ipad-alerts-75.png

eWeather HD 3.5 for iPhone and iPad provides all possible weather-related information in a beautiful graphics.
eweather-hd-3-5-full-weather-app-iphone-ipad-apple-watch-radar-tides-buoys-earthquakes-hurricane.jpg

mama_steph3

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
Happy New Year Eve!

We wish you perfect weather and clear sky in the coming year!

Don't Let Weather Spoil your Day. Get new eWeather HD app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy

http://www.elecont.com/img/35/new/new-3-weather-app-Apple-watch-iphone-ipad.png

I know this thread is old but I recently purchased the app based on some rave reviews for the barometric pressure feature. I suffer from migraines and weather is my #1 trigger so a past and future 24 hour barometric pressure feature is exactly what I need. Unfortunately, I am unable to find this feature. Can someone please help me to find it? Their are so many options that I've got to be overlooking this somehow.
Thanks so much for your help!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73