These two features are worth mentioning again;

You have a choice of the "temp" or the "feels like" to appear as a badge on the icon.
    The clock feature is really unique.
    Love them both.
    Good Luck
    05-07-2014 09:59 PM
    does eweather hd update the weather showing on the badge in the background or do you have yo open the app for the badge to be updated?
    05-24-2014 10:19 AM
    does eweather hd update the weather showing on the badge in the background or do you have yo open the app for the badge to be updated?
    The app does not have to be open for the badge to display.
    And you have a choice of the badge displaying the "temp" or the "feels like".
    Good Luck
    05-24-2014 11:36 AM
    So, I downloaded and Im trying it. so far it's not bad, the only gripe I have is when I type in my zip code, it brings up wrong part of the city.
    05-31-2014 02:17 PM
    So, I downloaded and Im trying it. so far it's not bad, the only gripe I have is when I type in my zip code, it brings up wrong part of the city.
    Contact the developer & advise him of the issue. He is pretty responsive.
    Good Luck
    05-31-2014 03:34 PM
    A big thanks to all our users for the great feedback! Were very proud that eWeather HD provides tens of thousands of users with the most accurate weather data and helps to plan outdoor activities, journeys and trips with the amazing accuracy.

Download eWeather HD from the AppStore: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2273911

Some reviews from the AppStore:

Love it -- 5 stars
    - by KimE1023 from United States on Jun 9, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Like the look and the all inclusive info. Use this app daily. Still using the app and would recommend to all. 3rd time been asked to rate app.. It's a good app

One stop shop weather app!!!! -- 5 stars
    - by Tabachnik from United States on Jun 9, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Its got all the information that you will ever need in a Weather app! Very detailed information on the hour!

Great app -- 5 stars
    - by Andyz3 from United States on Jun 9, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Very nice app, glad I downloaded it!

Love it -- 5 stars
    - by ShiREbrk from United States on Jun 9, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Great for all weather needs.

HD Weather is Great -- 5 stars
    - by swedishpassions from United States on Jun 9, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Besides the great current conditions & the general forecasts, I enjoy the up to date geologic shift reports (Earthquake info) from around the World.

Easy to use -- 5 stars
    - by geoharry from United States on Jun 8, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Gives you all the current data you want and is easy to use. Very simple set up and editing locations. My favorite weather app!

Amazing app!!! -- 5 stars
    - by svea123 from United States on Jun 8, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Has it all including bouy info for marine use. Beautiful and creative user interface.

Excellent -- 5 stars
    - by Frogarm from United States on Jun 8, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Lots of useful info and accurate

Great weather visual! -- 5 stars
    - by Polk City from United States on Jun 8, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Fast and easy to see weather patterns.

M&M -- 5 stars
    - by Dorey2 from United States on Jun 8, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] We get outrageous winds in our area. This app lets me know when they're coming, and what the wind-speed will be. Thanks for the info!

Great app!! -- 5 stars
    - by SFC44E from United States on Jun 8, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] I've tried other weather apps that aren't as reliable and want to charge an additional fee for weather alerts. I rely on this app for current weather conditions, radar imagery, and alerts. Very accurate and dependable!! Thank you!

Great app! Most accurate of those I've tested. -- 5 stars
    - by Enivek from United States on Jun 8, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] I've tried a few other apps and this one is the most accurate with more information. And I like the badge temp.

Worth it -- 5 stars
    - by Breesson from United States on Jun 8, 2014
    [eWeather HD 3.1] Love this app, from the extra information to the pictures, the setups and good forecasting, to numerous locations you can add. I don't pay for many apps but this one is worth it because I use it several times a week year in and year out.
    06-11-2014 12:34 PM
    ★ SPECIAL LIMITED TIME SALE. Get it at $0.99, 50% off the regular price. ★

Visually stunning, informative, helpful, easy to use, and above all functional application for your iPhone and iPad. Get local weather, extended forecast, severe weather alerts, animated high-resolution Doppler radar and satellite images, water temperatures from NOAA buoys, earthquakes, weather-related headache alerts and more!

AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2312050

TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    08-23-2014 03:34 PM
    eWeather HD remains on my Homescreen. The temp badge is the most accurate to the current temp I have found. Thanks for sharing your sale!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    08-23-2014 03:49 PM
    Thank you for the update, and the sale.
    08-23-2014 07:15 PM
    eWeather HD remains on my Homescreen. The temp badge is the most accurate to the current temp I have found. Thanks for sharing your sale!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    Same here Ledsteplin,
    I have the Feels Like as my Badge.
    Good Luck
    08-23-2014 10:19 PM
    Elecont LLC today announces eWeather HD 3.3, the biggest update to its full-featured weather forecast app for iPhone and iPad. New version introduces new 10-day weather forecast widget, Retina HD graphics for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus, support for barometric air pressure sensor, sharing capabilities to Instagram and much more.

AppStore link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eweathe...mUvbUpU2418246

We are very excited to announce the release of eWeather HD, our biggest release of 2014. With new features you can utilize the power of newer iPhone and iPad devices. The new release, available from December 18, is packed with various new features and updates making the eWeather HD better than ever!

eWeather HD 3.3 introduces several brand new components and advantages:

Widget that displays current weather conditions and weather forecast up to 10 days
    Animated weather clock widget that displays hourly weather forecast
    Realtime air pressure data anywhere your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus or iPad air 2
    iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen resolutions
    Improved graphics based on iOS 8 designs concepts
    Sharing to Instagram
    Better resolution for weather radar for the U.S. and Japan
    Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements

eWeather HD provides all the weather info you need in one place, easily customized to track conditions for the places you care about. Based on an original idea, eWeather HD lets you put a simple, smart and beautiful analog clock with hour-by-hour weather forecast right on Notification Center. We're sure you will enjoy using the app and that it will meet all your needs and expectations for weather information.

eWeather HD combines ten day and hourly weather forecasts from multiple sources with a beautiful radar and satellite images and unique "weather clock" interface. In addition to various weather data the app provides water temperature at beaches around the world, hour-by-hour UV levels, data from NOAA buoys, earthquakes, severe weather alerts for U.S. and Europe and much more.

Winter is the time of year when many things change - including the weather. Thunderstorms and hurricanes cause most of the severe Winter weather. They can bring lightning, tornadoes and flooding. eWeather HD provides access to the most relevant weather forecasts, weather alerts, marine and seismic data. Prepare for storms, floods, and tornadoes as if you know in advance they are coming, because in the summer, they very likely will.

Winter is a great time to travel. In reality trying to take a vacation without planning ahead rarely works out that well. Discover your best beach vacation spots with eWeather HD ! eWeather HD is the most complete weather app that provides all of the necessary information about weather and water on worlds popular beaches and resorts. Explore unique interactive map to find the best place to spend a vacation. We're sure you will enjoy using the app and that it will meet all your needs and expectations for weather information.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    12-19-2014 01:12 PM
    Thanks for the update
    12-19-2014 08:23 PM
    The new Days Widget is nice. Thanks!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-19-2014 10:06 PM
    Like the update's look and feel. More refined and can definitely see the difference now that its optimized for the 6+. Agree with Led, the new Days widget is a nice new addition.
    12-19-2014 10:52 PM
    eWeather HD 3.5 adds weather app for Apple Watch, tide predictions and more

AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im

eWeather HD 3.5 introduces new Apple Watch app that provides all important weather data at a glance. eWeather HD for Apple Watch is a full-featured weather app that shows the weather in a beautiful way with its animated graphics. It's designed to look beautiful and work beautifully.

eWeather HD for Apple Watch provides the most accurate hour-by-hour weather forecast, temperature of air, sky conditions, "feels like" temperatures, UV index, chance of precipitations, wind speed and direction, geomagnetic activity index, humidity, dew point, instant notifications about severe weather alerts and changes in weather conditions. It also runs natively natively on your Apple Watch, without needing support from the paired iPhone.

In addition to new Apple Watch weather app, eWeather 3.5 HD for iPhone and iPad introduces a new feature - Global tide predictions. eWeather HD provides high and low tide times, tide charts, tide tables, current water levels for over 12000 of ports, harbors and coastal locations around the World. eWeather HD automatically accounts for correction factors and provides instant information without requesting that you account for time lags, daylight savings conventions, or height differences between the reference stations and the locations you are seeking.

eWeather HD combines all possible weather information packed inside a beautiful user-interface, widgets and Apple Watch. The app provides weather forecast, ranging from a single hour to a year, severe weather alerts for U.S.A. and European countries, high-resolution radar images, unique "weather clock" graphics, animated weather maps, sea surface temperatures, tide predictions, near-realtime data from over 600 NOAA buoys, earthquakes and much more.

eWeather HD provides instant access to year-round weather, climate data and sea-surface temperatures. Using original visualization the app provides all important weather-data at a glance - sun, clouds, rain, snow, local weather extremes and records, holiday weather, day/night temperatures, sky conditions, probability of precipitations and temperature of water. It is an indispensable tool for long weather planning, finding a best place and time for vacation, wedding, hiking or other outdoor activity. Winter is a great time to travel. Discover your best beach vacation spots with new eWeather HD.

eWeather HD 3.5 introduces several brand new components and advantages:

* new Apple Watch weather app that displays the most accurate hour-by-hour weather forecast using gorgeous animated graphics.
    * global tide predictions, high and low tide times, tide station maps and graphs
    * Better performance for Today screen extensions
    * Norwegian translation

We're sure you will enjoy using the app and that it will meet all your needs and expectations for weather information.

Supported Languages:
    eWeather HD is available in US English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.

Device Requirements:
    * iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
    * Apple Watch with WatchOS 2 or later
    * Requires iOS 7 or later
    * 64.3 MB

12-23-2015 10:25 AM
    Nice job.
    The dial feature has always been my favorite.
    I have it set to Feels Like.
    Good Luck
    12-23-2015 08:18 PM
    Nice! Thanks for the App update! Good luck!
    12-23-2015 09:09 PM
    very nice
    12-24-2015 12:23 AM
    To all iMore readers,
    To all our users, we'd like to say. THANK YOU!
    The latest update receives a streak of 5 star ratings! eWeather HD - weather app for iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad with highest rank on the U.S. AppStore!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

eWeather HD - Don't Let Weather Spoil Your Day!
    AppStore link http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im

12-25-2015 12:08 PM
    To all iMore readers,
    To all our users, we'd like to say. THANK YOU!
    The latest update receives a streak of 5 star ratings! eWeather HD - weather app for iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad with highest rank on the U.S. AppStore!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

eWeather HD - Don't Let Weather Spoil Your Day!
    AppStore link http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im

http://elecont.com/img/35/apple-watc...mpo_app-75.png
    Cool! I can no longer review. I used a code 2 years ago. At first I couldn't review. Then I was able to for a while. Now I'm back to not able to. LOL
    12-25-2015 03:19 PM
    Cool! I can no longer review. I used a code 2 years ago. At first I couldn't review. Then I was able to for a while. Now I'm back to not able to. LOL
    Apple does not allow to add reviews for apps installed using codes. AFAIK it was a fight against fake reviews.
    12-25-2015 04:07 PM
    Apple does not allow to add reviews for apps installed using codes. AFAIK it was a fight against fake reviews.
    True. But it was odd I was able to review it for a time.
    12-25-2015 04:51 PM
    Read more & download @ AppStore: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2672298

One of the features included in eWeather HD 3.5 provides weather / climate data (including day/night temperatures, sky conditions, precipitation, sea surface temperature) for 365 days. Great tool for planning special events like vacation, wedding and etc. Find the best holiday locations in their best months!

eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad-1_5_365_weatherusa_1_0.png

eWeather HD 3.5 introduces beautiful Apple Watch app:

* hour-by-hour weather forecast, temperature of air, sky conditions, "feels like" temperatures
    * UV index,
    * chance of precipitations,
    * wind speed and direction,
    * geomagnetic activity index,
    * humidity
    * dew point.
    * Severe weather alerts and notifications about changes in weather conditions are available as notifications on your Apple Watch.
    * Apple Watch app displays weather for active city (in your iPhone app) or you may set a specific location for Apple Watch
    eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad-weather-app-apple-watch-iphone-ipad-alerts-75.png

eWeather HD 3.5 for iPhone and iPad provides all possible weather-related information in a beautiful graphics.
    eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad-eweather-hd-3-5-full-weather-app-iphone-ipad-apple-watch-radar-tides-buoys-earthquakes-hurricane.jpg
    12-27-2015 06:58 AM
    Happy New Year Eve!

We wish you perfect weather and clear sky in the coming year!

Don't Let Weather Spoil your Day. Get new eWeather HD app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2674451

pr1nce likes this.
    12-31-2015 08:34 AM
    Happy New Year Eve!

We wish you perfect weather and clear sky in the coming year!

Don't Let Weather Spoil your Day. Get new eWeather HD app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2751186

http://www.elecont.com/img/35/new/ne...phone-ipad.png
    I know this thread is old but I recently purchased the app based on some rave reviews for the barometric pressure feature. I suffer from migraines and weather is my #1 trigger so a past and future 24 hour barometric pressure feature is exactly what I need. Unfortunately, I am unable to find this feature. Can someone please help me to find it? Their are so many options that I've got to be overlooking this somehow.
    Thanks so much for your help!
    05-31-2016 08:35 PM
109 ... 2345