7FPRALNJ6X3M used
    12-29-2013 05:18 PM
    Second code used. Looking forward to utilizing the app

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course.
    12-29-2013 08:55 PM
    Thanks. Just used NHHXTT6PKAT3
    12-29-2013 10:16 PM
    I just went ahead a donated the $1.99....NICE weather app....like I need another one, what can I say I'm addicted....SMILE
    12-29-2013 11:30 PM
    Just realized that you can use the "feels like" on the Icon Badge instead of the current temp.
    Nice feature.
    Good Luck
    02-13-2014 08:30 PM
    eWeather HD for iPhone and iPad one-day sale starts now !

Get eWeather HD now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2219977

Welcome to eWeather HD. Intuitive, comprehensive, and visually stunning iPhone and iPad weather app helps you prepare for the latest conditions with hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts. eWeather HD provides all the weather info you need in one place, easily customized to track conditions for the places you care about. Get live temperature on your home screen, check satellite images and view historical details so youre always aware of weather on the way.

eWeather HD will help you to plan your outdoor activities with the amazing accuracy. Just take a look at the Weather Clock and youll be informed when you should take an umbrella!

eWeather HD uses two sources (located in the U.S. and E.U.) to bring you precise hourly forecasts as well as a full 10-day forecast. Multi-provider system lets you choose the most accurate weather data for your location.

eWeather HD displays weather information for your current location on a detailed map. Different types of maps are available; a default map with temperature temperature, water temperature and data from buoys, visible satellite imagery.

eWeather HD uses latest technology to show you the current temperature right on your Home Screen.

Barometer - a diagram showing the pressure changes during the past 24 hours. Now you always know the cause of headaches or migraines if it is linked with changes in the air pressure. When a dangerous pressure change has been detected the diagram will change the color.

eWeather HD has everything you need, in an easy-to-read and easy-to-find layout.

Key Features:

Two Reliable, Accurate Data Sources based in the U.S. and E.U
    Full-text, long-term 10-day weather forecast
    Precise 24-hourly forecasts
    Animated high-resolution radar (U.S. only)
    Animated satellite cloud cover US, EU, Japan, Australia
    Severe weather areas US, EU and Russia
    Realtime severe weather alerts
    Live temperature on your home screen
    NOAA Buoys
    Worldwide earthquakes
    Global sea temperatures
    Realtime messages about current weather in Notification Center
    Space Weather Predictions: Geomagnetic activity
    World Time & World Weather
    Interactive weather maps
    Sharing via Twitter, Facebook or eMail

* Ad-free. No limitations. No subscription fees. No hidden costs.

Features include:

130,000 locations worldwide
    Unique clock-like interface
    Current weather conditions including humidity, wind and pressure
    Sunrise / Sunset times
    Moon day/phase, Moonset and Moonrise times
    Feels like temperature
    Hourly precipitation
    Rainfall/Snow amounts (Foreca provider only)
    Barometric pressure and the temperature trend
    Hourly UV forecast
    Locations can be added by GPS, Zip Code, or by browsing the location list
    Two visual solutions
    Five alert tones for push notifications
    03-28-2014 10:07 AM
    Thanks for the heads up. Good luck.
    03-28-2014 11:46 AM
    Very cool app. Used ERJNHWH6ELT9
    03-28-2014 04:19 PM
    eWeather HD 3.0 provides high resolution doppler radar and severe weather areas with thunderstorms and tornado warnings on iPhone and iPad

AppStore link

04-03-2014 10:31 AM
    eWeather HD displays high-resolution doppler radar and severe weather alerts in multi-layered map.
    In addition to the High-Resolution animated radar the app provides:

* Weather
    * Earthquakes
    * NOAA Buoys and Sea Surface temperatures
    * Animated satellite cloud cover view
    * Severe weather (U.S., Europe)
    * 10-day weather forecast from 2 independent weather providers
    * Accurate hourly weather forecast and much more

Find out more: AppStore Link

04-07-2014 06:59 AM
    Is this a new update since your 4.3.14 post?
    04-07-2014 03:27 PM
    Is this a new update since your 4.3.14 post?
    No, but we plan update in 1 week. If you like to get the latest version right now please signup to TestFlight » Beta Testing On The Fly and send us your id to weather [at] elecont.com
    04-11-2014 04:08 PM
    *** 50% OFF SALE! Today Only!

AppStore link

Welcome to eWeather HD. Intuitive, comprehensive, and visually stunning iPhone and iPad weather app helps you prepare for the latest conditions with hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts. eWeather HD provides all the weather info you need in one place, easily customized to track conditions for the places you care about. Get live temperature on your home screen, check high-resolution radar and view historical details so youre always aware of weather on the way.

▸ Has everything you need, in an easy-to-read and easy-to-find layout.

Key Features:

√ All-in-one weather app that can protect you and your family from severe weather.

√ Can alert you to potentially life threatening weather (tornado, hurricane, flood, thunderstorm and etc.) via audible push notifications directly to your device even if your not currently using the app and your device is asleep and locked.

√ Provides weather information for countries all over the world

√ Helps you to plan your outdoor activities with the amazing accuracy. Just take a look at the Weather Clocks and youll be secured against any weather surprises

√ Uses two weather providers (located in the U.S. and E.U.) to bring you precise hourly forecasts as well as a full 10-day forecast. Multi-provider system lets you choose the most accurate weather data for your location

√ Displays weather by using interactive multilayered map: current weather, doppler radar and severe-weather alerts, sea and beach water temperatures, data from NOAA buoys, satellite cloud cover imagery and earthquakes.

√ Uses latest technology to show you the current temperature right on your Home Screen

√ Alerts about weather that triggers Migraine Headaches. Now you always know the cause of headaches or migraines if it is linked with changes in the air pressure

√ Ad-free. No limitations. No subscription fees. No hidden costs.

Additional features include:

◆ Two weather providers based in the U.S. and E.U
    ◆ Full-text, long-term 10-day weather forecast
    ◆ Precise 24-hourly forecasts
    ◆ Animated high-resolution radar (NOAA, U.S. only)
    ◆ Severe weather areas US (provided by NOAA), EU and Russia
    ◆ Realtime severe weather alerts
    ◆ Live temperature on your home screen
    ◆ NOAA Buoys/ Beach/ Sea surface temperature
    ◆ Local and worldwide earthquakes
    ◆ Current weather messages in Notification Center
    ◆ Animated satellite cloud cover U.S., E.U., Japan, Australia
    ◆ Space Weather Predictions: Geomagnetic activity
    ◆ World Clocks & World Weather
    ◆ Interactive weather maps
    ◆ Sharing via Twitter, Facebook or email.
    04-11-2014 04:09 PM
    Great weather app. The temp icon badge is very accurate. I love swiping right or left for other cities I have listed. It's worth the 50% off, IMO.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    04-11-2014 04:54 PM
    [EASTER SALE. TODAY ONLY] Our app eWeather HD dropped price to $0.99 for limited time.

Download link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im

eWeather HD provides the most powerful set of features to track local and national weather on iPhone and iPad. Use radar, ground weather stations and satellites to prepare for severe weather events like Tornado, Hurricane, Storm, Typhoon and etc. Find out more about eWeather HD on AppStore

04-19-2014 02:18 AM
    50% off Sale! Today Only!

Visually stunning, informative, helpful, easy to use, and above all functional application for your iPhone and iPad. Get local current conditions, extended forecast, severe weather alerts, animated high-resolution Doppler radar and satellite images, weather maps, earthquakes and more!

App Store link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2238910

04-26-2014 06:03 AM
    eWeather HD for iPhone and iPad is a must-have weather app and the only one you need! Get radar and satellite animations, weather alerts, earthquakes, detailed 10-day weather forecast, current weather conditions and much more....

AppStore link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elec...mUvbUpU2239859

04-27-2014 03:36 PM
    @Elecont_LLC, every time you post, I think it's a new update
    04-27-2014 05:59 PM
    This app was updated to 3.1 on May 2.I (Surprised it wasn't announced on this thread by the developer with the new features.)

But I can figure out how to use a new feature - "Animate the map for the next 10 days/24 hours".

Anyone?
    TIA
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 05-04-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    05-04-2014 10:00 AM
    This app was updated to 3.1 on May 2.I (Surprised it wasn't announced on this thread by the developer wight he new features.)

But I can figure out how to use a new feature - "Animate the map for the next 10 days/24 hours".

Anyone?
    TIA
    You just swipe left to go through the 10 days. See arrows.

TurboTiger likes this.
    05-04-2014 11:13 AM
    Tks Ledsteplin,
    Yes I see that.
    I expected it was going to be something else. Like a forecasted radar animation.
    Guess I misunderstood the feature.
    Great app.
    Good Luck
    05-04-2014 02:44 PM
    Tks Ledsteplin,
    Yes I see that.
    I expected it was going to be something else. Like a forecasted radar animation.
    Guess I misunderstood the feature.
    Great app.
    Good Luck
    That's kind of what I thought when I first read it.

TurboTiger likes this.
    05-04-2014 03:03 PM
    Elecont LLC today announces eWeather HD 3.1, an update to its leading weather forecast app for iPhone and iPad. With new animated effects, huge improvements to the weather maps and better performance, eWeather HD 3.1 is the biggest release ever. eWeather HD puts everything you need to know to prepare for a summer season - in the palm of your hand. It combines ten day and hourly weather forecasts from multiple sources with a beautiful radar and satellite images and unique "weather wheel" interface. eWeather HD also provides water temperature at beaches around the world, hour-by-hour UV levels, data from buoys, earthquakes, weather alerts for U.S.A. and Europe and much more.

Download eWeather HD 3.1 now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2247157

Summer is the time of year when many things change - including the weather. Thunderstorms cause most of the severe summer weather. They can bring lightning, tornadoes and flooding. New eWeather HD provides access to the most relevant weather forecasts, weather alerts, marine and seismic data. Prepare for storms, floods, and tornadoes as if you know in advance they are coming, because in the summer, they very likely will.
    Summer is a great time to travel. In reality trying to take a vacation without planning ahead rarely works out that well. This is especially true if you are going to another country.
    Discover your best beach vacation spots with eWeather HD ! eWeather HD is the most complete weather app that provides all of the necessary information about weather and water on worlds popular beaches and resorts. Explore unique interactive map to find the best place to spend a vacation.

Some of new app features include:

• new photorealistic weather animations
    • 24-hour and 10-day weather forecast on the map (available worldwide)
    • faster download speed
    • improved support for Twitter and Facebook
    • Romanian language
    • new Japanese translation
    • lots of other improvements and fixes

05-06-2014 11:09 AM
    Great,
    Thanks for the update.
    Good Luck
    05-06-2014 09:11 PM
    I have 7 weather apps, including eWeather HD on my homescreen. We had a tornado pass close by a few days ago, and each weather app sent out notifications, sirens. buzzers and other alert sounds every 5 minutes. I think I should turn a few off.

05-07-2014 12:16 AM
109 12345