Can it be directly from iPhone or has to be redeemed on desktop?
    Beginner tip: How to redeem iTunes gift cards and App Store promo codes on iPhone, iPad | iMore.com
    06-25-2013 06:11 PM
    Man I missed it again.

Good Luck
    06-25-2013 07:21 PM
    eWeather HD is available on sale this friday only!

eWeather HD App Store link http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4

eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad-sale-us-eweather-hd-2_9-weather-radar-beach-water-temperature-satellite-iphone-ipad-800.png
    TurboTiger likes this.
    06-28-2013 02:04 AM
    Thinking of downloading this. Has anyone tried it out? Curious to see what opinions are.
    06-28-2013 04:52 PM
    eWeather HD is available on sale this friday only!

eWeather HD App Store link http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sale-us-eweather-hd-2_9-weather-radar-beach-water-temperature-satellite-iphone-ipad-800.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	522.7 KB 
ID:	33196
    Tks for the sale notice
    Picked it up this afternoon.
    Looks great.
    I'm still working through all the settings.
    Good Luck
    06-28-2013 09:38 PM
    We would like to give away 5 promo codes for eWeather HD!

Please post your feedback in this thread.

I hope you enjoy the good weather !

PPFWA3EWJLJ4
    RAFJW3N6NA36
    W33MJLNFJ7HP
    XF933X7JJL6A
    FJF6X34MAKJ4
    07-02-2013 12:48 PM
    Downloaded this the other day,but it is a HUGE battery drainer.
    07-02-2013 01:29 PM
    Thanks! Used code FJF6X34MAKJ4.
    07-02-2013 02:47 PM
    So far I'm liking the app.
    Lots of info.
    Great UI
    Gotta love the Temp/Badge.
    Good Luck
    07-02-2013 09:39 PM
    Awesome! I used code PPFWA3EWJLJ4. Thanks!
    07-02-2013 10:32 PM
    Been using this app for several months now. Keep up the great work, Elecont.

Oh, and this is a little late, but thanks for adding a light theme
    07-03-2013 07:39 AM
    Happy Independence Day! Enjoy fairly nice weather for Fourth of July. Use eWeather HD to Stay Informed about Weather !

Use eWeather HD to Stay Informed about Weather ! App Store link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4

eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad-weather-map.png
    07-04-2013 11:45 AM
    There have been numerous studies with conflicting results linking barometric pressure changes with pain. The most common types of pain associated with pressure changes include arthritic pain and headaches. Download eWeather HD and stay informed of all weather events. Find out how the weather affects on your health.

Here is a 5 more promo codes for iMore members:

NEHEE97N4KKW
    693LJYAEE7FK
    7RPNKE3ELFL6
    R9Y3JTJME97E
    FE6F6AX4HR7X

Get eWeather HD now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2051366

eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad-pressure_iphone_ipad.png

TurboTiger likes this.
    07-12-2013 11:57 AM
    Thinking of downloading this. Has anyone tried it out? Curious to see what opinions are.
    Been using for some time on my iPad, and now recently on the iPhone. It's the only weather app I found that displays the temp in the icon. Also used it extensively on Android. Has a great widget set and Notification bar options.

The only minor thing I've noticed is slower than expected radar image loading, although that's probably due to 3G connectivity on my 4S. Currently it's the only weather app I'm using.
    07-19-2013 09:19 PM
    The Clock setting that displays the next 12 hours readings is really creative.
    I have it set for % precipitation.

My feedback to the developer was I would like the 10 day forecast at the bottom of the initial screen to include % of precipitation & not just the sun/cloud/rain/storm icon. The icon is useless without the %.

Currently you have to drill down on each day to get the %.

Good Luck
    07-19-2013 10:10 PM
    For a limited time only, you can get special pricing on a potentially life-saving app for your iPhone and iPad. eWeather HD app is on sale Saturday for $0.99 . eWeather HD is more than a mere weather app: it provides users with a tremendous amount of weather-related information and includes over 130 000 locations worldwide. eWeather HD sends severe weather alerts for your location displays temperature on your home screen provides high-resolution satellite and radar images and much more...

Download now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eweat...mUvbUpU2071310
    08-31-2013 04:01 AM
    I have it on my Kindle and works great. Am definitely thinking about getting it for iPhone.
    09-08-2013 06:22 PM
    I have it on my Kindle and works great. Am definitely thinking about getting it for iPhone.
    Go for it. Nice app.
    The only thing I think it's lacking is the % of rain on the multi-day forecast at the bottom of the display. The icons are useless without the % IMO. I've submitted this as a suggestion.

Good Luck
    09-08-2013 06:57 PM
    Elecont LLC today announces update to its leading weather forecast app eWeather HD for iPhone and iPad. New eWeather HD provides access to the animated satellite images of cloud cover for the United States, Japan, Australia, Europe and Russia and shows storm propagation. Prepare for storms, floods, and tornadoes as if you know in advance they are coming, because in the fall, they very likely will!

eWeather HD highlights:

• Unique design
    • The most accurate multi-sourced 10-day weather forecast
    • Precise hour-by-hour weather forecast
    • Severe weather alerts
    • Live temperature on home screen
    • Weather and Alerts in Notification Center
    • Sea surface temperatures
    • Multilayered weather maps with high-resolution Radar, Satellite cloud cover, Alerts and Weather conditions
    • iOS 7 compatible
    • and much more...

Download eWeather HD now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2077673

eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad-us-all-1920.png
    09-13-2013 12:58 PM
    Elecont LLC today announces update to its leading weather forecast app eWeather HD for iPhone and iPad. New eWeather HD provides access to the animated satellite images of cloud cover for the United States, Japan, Australia, Europe and Russia and shows storm propagation. Prepare for storms, floods, and tornadoes as if you know in advance they are coming, because in the fall, they very likely will!

eWeather HD highlights:

• Unique design
    • The most accurate multi-sourced 10-day weather forecast
    • Precise hour-by-hour weather forecast
    • Severe weather alerts
    • Live temperature on home screen
    • Weather and Alerts in Notification Center
    • Sea surface temperatures
    • Multilayered weather maps with high-resolution Radar, Satellite cloud cover, Alerts and Weather conditions
    • iOS 7 compatible
    • and much more...

Download eWeather HD now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2077957

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	us-all-1920.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	37799
    No update showing in the App Store yet.

TIA
    09-13-2013 09:52 PM
    eWeather HD is a great application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that displays animated high-resolution weather radar and satellite cloud images around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way.

You will get real time detailed, stunning and sharp images on top of zoomable maps for not only rain and snow, but also tornados and hail. Here are some example images from the weekend and as recent as few hours ago dealing with Hurricane Sandy. The data is provided by NOAA's National Weather Service.

Satellite images provide an excellent view on the clouds in the sky and an indication of the weather over the North American continent, Europe, Japan, Australia and Indonesia.

eWeather HD provides 10-day forecast with more than 15 parameters for 130,000 locations worldwide, earthquakes, water temperatures, severe weather alerts (for U.S. and Europe), information for meteo-dependent people, space weather and much more.

AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eleco...mUvbUpU2085905

Massive storm over U.S.A. and Super Typhoon 'USAGI' in China:
    09-21-2013 04:38 PM
    Elecont LLC is pleased to announce the release of eWeather HD 3.0. The app dives much deeper into iOS 7 style, taking advantage of full-screen layout, thin fonts and semi-transparent overlays.

The most noticeable feature of eWeather HD 3.0 is the social media functionality which means you can share the weather at any time, for any place. Whether you want to boast about the temperature, warn your friends about the severe weather or simply provide an update, eWeather HD 3.0 is all you need.

In addition to the revamped design new eWeather HD provides access to live data transmitted from over 700 buoys scattered throughout North America, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean. Ocean and coastal monitoring buoys which can measure wind speed and direction, atmospheric pressure, relative water humidity, currents, waves and other water parameters.

Get eWeather HD 3.0 on the AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ewea...mUvbUpU2155522

12-20-2013 07:12 AM
    Thank you for sharing your app with IMore , good luck.

App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    12-20-2013 08:07 AM
    eWeather HD 3.0 PROMO:

7FPRALNJ6X3M
    AEKMALWEXHPN
    TKKL679LLJ99
    ERJNHWH6ELT9
    ALNK497XEJR9
    NHHXTT6PKAT3
    KRJRPAWRMT9R

AppStore link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ewea...mUvbUpU2161087

eWeather HD has everything you need, in an easy-to-read and easy-to-find layout.

eWeather HD helps you prepare for the latest conditions with hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts. Designed for iOS 7, eWeather HD provides all the weather info you need in one place, easily customized to track conditions for the places you care about. Get live alerts and temperature on your home screen, check radar and satellite maps and view historical details so you’re always aware of weather on the way.

Key Features:

• Two Reliable, Accurate Data Sources based in the U.S. and E.U
    • Full-text, long-term ten-day weather forecast
    • Precise 24-hourly forecasts
    • Animated high-resolution radar (U.S. only)
    • Animated satellite cloud cover US, EU, Japan, Australia
    • Severe weather areas US, EU and Russia
    • Realtime severe weather alerts
    • Live temperature on your home screen
    • NOAA Buoys
    • Worldwide earthquakes provided by USGS and EMSC
    • Global sea surface temperatures
    • Realtime messages about current weather in Notification Center
    • Space Weather Predictions: Geomagnetic activity forecast
    • World Time & World Weather
    • Interactive weather maps ( radar, satellite, severe weather areas, current weather, forecast, water surface T and earthquakes)
    • Facebook weather app, Twitter and email sharing

* Ad-free. No limitations. No subscription fees. No hidden costs.
    Navmacs likes this.
    12-29-2013 05:02 PM
    Thanks! I used the last code in the list.
    12-29-2013 05:07 PM
109 1234 ...