Need a persistent reminders app.

jbongi21

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I need a reminder app that will nag me until I mark it complete. does anyone know of one for the iphone 5. Had one for adroid, but since switching to iphone having
problems finding one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There are a host of reminders app in the App Store and they all will alert you to do a task. I'm the type of person that if I see the alert on the screen, I am nagged until I remove it. In the meantime, I'm sure you are aware that if you type in the description you mentioned in your post, you will be greeted with an aptly name reminder app. :)

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
What?!
I am in the U.S. and this is what I came up with on my iPhone with: "persistent reminders app". I don't have my iPad with me so I can't check what's there. But I understand you need something like this where it can remind you more than daily.

davidliu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Search for 'any.do' in the app store. Coupled with Lockinfo, i can always be reminded that there is an incomplete task at hand. At least until i remove it.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I need a reminder app that will nag me until I mark it complete. does anyone know of one for the iphone 5. Had one for adroid, but since switching to iphone having
problems finding one.

Forget the app. Get yourself a wife. Problem solved.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2