So, I've been looking around for some time. I'm looking for a packing list app. I've read about lots of apps and it seems that the best one is Packing Pro but I'm looking for a specific feature. I'm fortunate in that someone else usually does the packing for me so I would like the ability to make a list where I'm able to take pictures of the items I specifically want.

For example, instead of 3 shirts, I can specify which ones I want to take by choosing the pictures of the 3 specific shirts I want. This will require taking inventory at the beginning but will make lists infinitely easier later on and ensure specific items are packed.

Does anyone know of any packing list app which would offer this feature?

Thanks in advance
    06-11-2013 10:24 PM
    So, I've been looking around for some time. I'm looking for a packing list app. I've read about lots of apps and it seems that the best one is Packing Pro but I'm looking for a specific feature. I'm fortunate in that someone else usually does the packing for me so I would like the ability to make a list where I'm able to take pictures of the items I specifically want.

For example, instead of 3 shirts, I can specify which ones I want to take by choosing the pictures of the 3 specific shirts I want. This will require taking inventory at the beginning but will make lists infinitely easier later on and ensure specific items are packed.

Does anyone know of any packing list app which would offer this feature?

Thanks in advance
    I'd be interested in that one as well.

Currently, I have a master list saved as a note.
    Then when I travel, I copy the entire note as a new note with my destination as the first word.
    Then I just start deleting those items I'm not taking.
    Been doing this for years, iPhone, BB & Palm devices.
    Good Luck
    06-11-2013 10:59 PM