Saundz?s app is now available on iTunes

daniel84

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Greetings to everyone,

For those who want to learn correct English pronunciation with American English accent this are great news: a new application - Saundz is now available in the Store

Check it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/saundz/id633979518?ls=1&mt=8

Why is correct English pronunciation so important?
In order to avoid misunderstandings in conversation for those who are ESL (English as a second language) learners, correct English pronunciation will make much more easier transfer of information and data from speaker to listener and therefore the conversation will be understandable to everyone.
In that purpose Saundz was developed in such a way to make English pronunciation learning much more easier and with the fun.

Please review this iPad application and post here your impressions..

Thanks and best regards.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take care.

daniel84

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take care.

Thanks JustMe'D, i will try to contribute to this community as much as I can..

Regards

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro