What apps keep you productive?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Evernote- Note Taking and storing anything i find on the web and To-Do list

Box- I store everything from Docs to videos in it and i have 50 Gbs with it.

Dropbox- I usually just store images and a few documents.

Any.do - A really good task app even though i really don't use it much since evernote has reminders now.

Quick password- Solid password manager for my iPhone.

everclip- Makes it a breeze to clip articles i want to clip to my evernote when i use the safari or chrome browser.

Week Cal- Has more options than the default calendar app.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Alli, have you used 1Password? Just curious as to what you think about DataVault vs 1Password and why you chose it.

Let me put it this way. As an app reviewer, I've tried everything. I liked DataVault so much that I went to work for the company and am now their Director of Customer Success.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Fantastical: Calendar (work and family)
2Do: task lists (work and home)
Downcast: Podcast catcher (tech podcasts for work)
Mail: no description needed :)
QuickOffice: edit and compose documents
1Password: Store passwords and logins
Dropbox: sync files in between different pc's.

Kristopher_Ri

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I use a couple apps for school actually

APU Mobile - My Schools App
iStudiez Pro - Love this app it lets me track my classes and assignments as well as my grades.
aNote - This is a great app for note taking for everyday use.
Dropbox - I use this for all my Homework Assignments that way I know I don't lose them

That is all I really use for my productivity apps I haven’t really found any others yet. Would love to get some suggestions? :D

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Agenda calendar: calendar, tasks
Clear: tasks
Quick drafts: notes, list
Solar & intellicast: need some weather apps for the really confusing summer weather I'm having!

ljpuk

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Evernote for keeping track of things.
Standard Apple calendar.
Wunderlist for my to do (Apple need to buy these guys).

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Let me put it this way. As an app reviewer, I've tried everything. I liked DataVault so much that I went to work for the company and am now their Director of Customer Success.

So I purchased DataVault for my iPhone/iPad and my Mac as you obviously have a lot of experience with it and have likely used others before. I have switched entirely from 1 password to DataVault. It is truly impressive. Much more capabilities versus 1Password. Thank you very much Alli. Your customer support is also extremely impressive. You actually responded to one of my questions the other day about BlackBerry compatibility and the response time was very fast

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
So I purchased DataVault for my iPhone/iPad and my Mac as you obviously have a lot of experience with it and have likely used others before. I have switched entirely from 1 password to DataVault. It is truly impressive. Much more capabilities versus 1Password. Thank you very much Alli. Your customer support is also extremely impressive. You actually responded to one of my questions the other day about BlackBerry compatibility and the response time was very fast

Thank you! And if I ever miss a support email, you can always find me here, while our CEO hangs out on another forum I won't mention here. ;)

Taels

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I basically use NotesPlus for note taking and recording classes, Calendar for all my appointments, Notes for simple notes, Facebook, E-mail, AVStreamer HD for controlling my home PC, Documents br readdle and a bunch of medical apps.

iKingsley

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
For information: Feedly→shared to Pocket→shared to Evernote
For picture storage: simple need→Evernote, complex:Dropbox
Todo: Things+Mailbox
Business card management: ScanCard