Instruktio releases iNotivibe Me iPhone App

JackDev23

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Instruktio Software Publishing today is pleased to announce the release of iNotivibe Me Timer 1.0, an advanced timer app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inotivibe-me-timer/id630646305?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

13151376.png

iNotivibe Me is a useful, vibration-emitting iPhone timer application that features four different profile types, each containing a different sequence of notification intervals. Since vibrations prove to be the most discreet form of notifications, you can freely use it during exams, classes, meetings, business presentations, public debates, workouts, and a wide variety of other activities, without disturbing the people around you.

Offering four versatile profile types, iNotivibe Me has been developed to facilitate your everyday activities by timing them for you. The Fixed Interval profile type gently alerts you every set number of seconds or minutes, and is, therefore, perfect for studying, workouts, meditation or even writing sessions. The Every Hour profile type has been designed to notify you of every passing hour, ensuring that you will not fall behind schedule.

Another effective feature is the After the Beginning type, which can be set to notify you at desired time intervals after its activation, making it a perfect timer for sports and board games, public debates and presentations. Its exact opposite is the Before the End profile type, which is especially suitable for exams, as it alerts you at desired points of time before the countdown finishes. You no longer have to keep track of time: iNotivibe Me does that for you - discreetly, with vibrations!

More info at app's webpage iNotivibe Me - Multipurpose Timer App for iPhone

Device Requirements:
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later

Pricing and Availability:
iNotivibe Me Timer 1.0 is offered at the discount launch price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.

Some screenshots:

13149337.jpg
13149321.jpg

13149346.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inotivibe-me-timer/id630646305?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app here at iMore and we wish you the best of success with it...:)