Is there an app similar to BB Travel?

ypwandrews

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I recently switched from a Bold 9930, and so far I like my iPhone 5. However, I need to find a travel app to take the place of BB Travel. Something that automatically adds confirmation emails to the app would be great, along with alerts for gate changes, on time status etc. Thanks!

ypwandrews

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I did look at it, and actually have it installed, but it's a $50 subscription to do what BB Travel did for free. I don't travel enough to justify that much, but it's really nice for the few trips a year that I do make.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I did look at it, and actually have it installed, but it's a $50 subscription to do what BB Travel did for free. I don't travel enough to justify that much, but it's really nice for the few trips a year that I do make.

I hear ya and definitely understand about the $50 subscription...:)....Hopefully, there is such an app and if I come across it, I will certainly let you know. In the meantime, take care and enjoy the rest of your evening...:)

CRJDRIVER

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I too am looking for an app in ios similar to BB Travel, but have not been successful. So far Kayak might be similar, but the jury is still out. I will keep you informed.
I miss my email updates and alerts. They would pop up as soon as I would touch down. It was great.

Mwanahabari

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Try Worldmate. It is the app which BBTravel is built on and there is a free and paid for (Gold) version. The paid for version gives you flight updates etc but the free version will be enough for most people. It's essentially exactly the same as BBTravel.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner