iPad mini PDF editors and cloud storage?

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I have a question on storage and speed of PDF editing apps.

This is my 4th Gen of iPad usage. As I've used the device more and more, I have more stuff to store/keep....

I usually have internet access everywhere I am and I have a LTE iPad mini.
Its a 32GB model. However, with all the documents/PDFs I have to save, I find myself runnig out of space on my mini.

I use PDFexpert extensively. I like it for editing PDFs and making notes on docs. Since I've "upgraded" to a mini iPad I've noticed that PDFexpert seems to run a bit slower. Are there any PDF editing apps that are more iPad mini friendly and also allow for storing my docs in iCloud or dropbox? Meaning, I would like to edit the docs and have them save internally on the iPad, until I'm finished with them and then I'd like to send them back to the iCloud/Dropbox.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Check out [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/documents-by-readdle/id364901807?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Documents By Readdle[/URL]. Hopefully, it will be sufficient for your needs.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Would you rather I had simply ignored your post instead of posting that comment while also trying to research on YOUR behalf?

Sorry, appreciate your response. But I'm not new to the forums.... Waiting for a proper reply suits me fine... The post above has been the most human I've received. I literally thought you were about to start advertising your new PDF app. Thx for the link.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Josh, when you say editing PDF's, do you mean literally - like you do with Acrobat Pro - or you mean filling them out and writing on them?

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Filling them out, making annotations adding my signature. Pdf expert seems more fluid to me compared to goodreader. But goodreader had superior cloud support. I wish I could find a good mix of both.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've been using ZoomNotes for absolutely everything: taking notes, importing PDF's and annotating them, signing them, etc. You might want to take a look at something like that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice