[Want] File Manager App

abhibh

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Guys,

Looking for a file manager app from App store that can do the following:

1. Connects and access files from Dropbox & Box (If possible more like SkyDrive & Google Drive / iCloud)
2. Able to access Photos / Videos on Phone and add them to file manager and copy the images back to photos if needed.
3. Create new folders / Text Files
4. Ability to get Attachments from EMAILS received. Files such as pdf, xls, jpg etc
5. Transfer files via web browser from PC
6. Internal browser to download files directly from URL

Using AirDisk Pro and it does get most things done such as Text Files, Copying from Photos/Videos, Transfer files via browser but require something better.

Not looking to JB the device as thats the last resort.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
So you want an app that apple won't allow in the app store and simultaneously want to avoid jailbreaking to gain the functionality?

abhibh

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
So you want an app that apple won't allow in the app store and simultaneously want to avoid jailbreaking to gain the functionality?

Apple wont Allow ? Of course there might be 1 or 2 points in my post that Apple might not allow but others are very much possible and different apps does it.

For example FileMaster Pro has inbuilt browser for download any file and Also has inbuilt Video and Music player. Files App has import from email and I just checked it has URL downloader and Import files from Email. Looks like I have found my app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2