I have a thread I subscribed to on iMore and within the app I no longer wish to be updated on further posts so chose to unsubscribe within the app but it's still appearing in my "Participated" list and keeps showing at the top of that list and highlights when a new post has been submitted.

Am I wrong in assuming if I unsubscribe then it shouldn't continue to show in the "Participated" list? If I am wrong is there any way I can remove it? I wouldn't mind but it's continuously at the top of the list and it's one of those threads that's likely to be posted to for years to come.
    05-08-2013 03:51 PM
    I have a thread I subscribed to on iMore and within the app I no longer wish to be updated on further posts so chose to unsubscribe within the app but it's still appearing in my "Participated" list and keeps showing at the top of that list and highlights when a new post has been submitted.

Am I wrong in assuming if I unsubscribe then it shouldn't continue to show in the "Participated" list? If I am wrong is there any way I can remove it? I wouldn't mind but it's continuously at the top of the list and it's one of those threads that's likely to be posted to for years to come.
    Unsubscribing removes it from the subscribed list. If you have posted in a thread, it will always list in the 'participated' list because you have participated. There's no way to remove a participated thread unless you delete your posts in that thread. Good luck.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    xybadog likes this.
    05-08-2013 04:02 PM
    Unsubscribing removes it from the subscribed list. If you have posted in a thread, it will always list in the 'participated' list because you have participated. There's no way to remove a participated thread unless you delete your posts in that thread. Good luck.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    In that case, it's staying where it is Thanks.
    05-08-2013 04:10 PM