Write for Dropbox goes free on iPhone to celebrate launch of iPad edition

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For me, this is a little too late. I use my Dropbox daily, however, because I'm so used to Evernote, I doubt I will even try the Write for Dropbox app.

Appvism

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded this but not sure if i'll use it too. For note taking and writing, i use Write 2 and iA Writer...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded this but not sure if i'll use it too. For note taking and writing, i use Write 2 and iA Writer...

Well, I went ahead and tested the Write for Dropbox app and I must admit that I'm impressed. No, it will not replace Evernote, but it sure as heck has a chance to replace the Draft app on my iPhone 5. I like how you can set a passcode for it as well as the sharing options. I think Draft has an edge in regard to ease of use, however. I admit that I underestimated the Write for Dropbox app. It may indeed find a spot among my homescreen. ;)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I'll be honest, I dl it bec it was free but I have not a clue what it's for and when or why I'd use it.... Write what exactly on the phone?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'll be honest, I dl it bec it was free but I have not a clue what it's for and when or why I'd use it.... Write what exactly on the phone?

I'm using it like a replacement app for the notes app. I downloaded it just because it was free too, honestly.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Quick notes, your thoughts or basically anything that comes to mind at any given moment that you need or want to remember.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to give it a try. I was using iDo Senior and it was working out pretty good until recently. It takes forever to load so I downloaded Write and it's working great. I contacted the iDo developer about my issues but didn't hear back. Write seems to be a great app so far.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner