Dropbox is driving me nuts!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I hope someone can figure this out. I was trying to post a picture to Facebook through Dropbox and when asked to give permission to Dropbox to have access to my photos I accidentally said no. Now I can't post. Here is a screenshot:

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1367933452.910411.jpg

I can't find anything on Facebook that relates to this setting. Any help would be appreciated.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope someone can figure this out. I was trying to post a picture to Facebook through Dropbox and when asked to give permission to Dropbox to have access to my photos I accidentally said no. Now I can't post. Here is a screenshot:

View attachment 30443

I can't find anything on Facebook that relates to this setting. Any help would be appreciated.
It is going to be in your settings then Privacy and then Photos. There you will find the apps that have requested access to your photos. Toggle on Facebook and you are good to go.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Dropbox dropped support of their v 1 API last Friday. Apps that haven't updated are having this issue.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Since my setting are correct I guess I'll have to wait for the update. Thanks for the help!
Dropbox or not if you go into settings to the path where I mentioned in my first post to you, You will be able to renable what you said NO to and be able to post.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Dropbox or not if you go into settings to the path where I mentioned in my first post to you, You will be able to renable what you said NO to and be able to post.

Photos are on in my settings. That's what I meant when I said I'd have to wait for the update. Thanks for the help though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner