Ultimate Fishing Guide - The best fishing app in the app store

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi there,

I would like to introduce one of best fishing apps available in the app store - "Ultimate Fishing Guide". Having a tough time in fishing? Then look no further, Ultimate Fishing Guide is the app you need.

mzl.mvlhnhms.320x480-75.jpg

This app helps the users to locate the popular lakes around the states in USA, It also helps to learn about the types of fishes. Built in quiz helps to sharp your brain in fishing. NOAA weather reports helps in checking five-day weather forecast.

Unrestricted access to the professors video vault, including rare footage of a former World Record bass and never before seen footage from Doug's personal archive. Includes Big Bass Magic.

Features of Ultimate Fishing Guide app are,

• Hannon Field Guide
  • My Moon Clock
  • Built in GPS to find popular lakes across any US state.
  • NOAA Weather Reports.
  • Fish weight calculator
  • Share your catches with the world with the built in Catch Cam.
  • Built in Fishing quiz.

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ultimate-fishing-guide/id599950728?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Ultimate Fishing Guide[/URL] is available in iTunes store for $2.99 only!

Cheers:)

Last edited:

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Love Fishing Using Ultimate Fishing Guide

Thanks for posting your app here on the iMore forums. It looks like a great, feature-packed app that our fishing enthusiasts here will love to try out!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site

Thanks for posting your app here on the iMore forums. It looks like a great, feature-packed app that our fishing enthusiasts here will love to try out!

Hi jclisenby,

Thank you for your kind words about the app. Please let me know if you would like to try the app, I can DM you a promo code to download the same.

Have a great day!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site

Hi jclisenby,

Thank you for your kind words about the app. Please let me know if you would like to try the app, I can DM you a promo code to download the same.

Have a great day!

Well, I'm not a fisherman, so I wouldn't use the app. However, I'm sure some of our members are, so if you wanted to post a promo code here, I bet some lucky member would appreciate it. Thanks for being so kind and enjoy the forums!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73