thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully somebody can help me out with this....

I've been playing on and off with Android and one of the things I really like is the camera on Android. I'm going to be horrible at explaining this but I'll do my best....I like how it has the option to take multiple pictures quickly one right after the other and then displays them all. Like a sequence of events almost. Is there an app like that for my iPhone?

Thanks for the help.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Camera+ has a burst feature that takes multiple exposures in a row. That's probably going to be your best bet. It's also an all around awesome app. I use it a lot over the native camera app because it has such amazing features.

The camera update in iOS 7 is rumored to bring lots of new features, including a possible addition of time-shift and action/burst mode. Until then, Camera+ will be your best bet.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

gifted_jow

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I think you can use instagram
Hopefully somebody can help me out with this....

I've been playing on and off with Android and one of the things I really like is the camera on Android. I'm going to be horrible at explaining this but I'll do my best....I like how it has the option to take multiple pictures quickly one right after the other and then displays them all. Like a sequence of events almost. Is there an app like that for my iPhone?

Thanks for the help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods