Goalie - HockeyApp in your Pocket

bgilham

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Howdy all,

I'm excited to share with you Goalie, my brand-new native HockeyApp client for the iPhone. We launched a few weeks ago and just released v1.1 which includes, among other things, the ability to view full device crash logs on your phone. I use HockeyApp for my beta tests each and every day, and Goalie makes it easy to keep track of everything right from my phone. I've included some details below. I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think.

Cheers,

-Brian

App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/goalie/id564524877?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Some of the features include:

* Apps:
View, and manage every single app in your HockeyApp account. Quickly create a new app for iOS and other platforms. Tap through to view Versions, Crashes, Feedback, and Team.

* Versions:
Configure every version of an app. Check out statistics, including installs, downloads, crashes, and usage time. Read release notes and details.

* Crashes:
Filter by resolved/unresolved. Crash reason, method, class, file, line, and number of crashes. Easily change a crash group's status, or open the associated ticket in your bug tracker. Read full crash logs.

Read and reply to feedback from your users. Create new discussions.

* Team:
View, contact, or remove any user on your team. Quickly invite new developers, members, or testers.

* 1Password:
Launch 1Password with one tap from the login screen.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app, and we wish you the best of success with it. Take care.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods