FREE this weekend only - nQubed, 3D cube puzzle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
For this weekend only, my iPhone app, nQubed, is available for FREE!

nQubed (as in n?, nCubed except spelled with a Q) is a standard 3D cube puzzle app for the iPhone.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nqubed/id599189508?mt=8&at=10l3Vy
nQubed

I think nQubed is something cube enthusiasts, both casual and elite, will enjoy as it offers additional features and a challenge that aren't offered by other apps.

Positive ratings and reviews on iTunes would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and enjoy!

nQubed supports cube sizes from 2x2x2 to 7x7x7 (a few other apps only go up to 5x5x5).

You can select custom colors for each of the cube sides (which is helpful for people with color blindness issues or prefer certain colors) or select images for the sides (again, other apps don't provide for custom colors).

The app will also save all of your performances, sorted by both time and moves, for later review.

There are literally dozens of other cube puzzle apps available for the iPhone, but what I believe sets mine apart (in addition to the sizes and colors) is the ability to require the squares to be oriented properly and/or positioned in the correct location on each side of the cube in order to solve the puzzle.

While orienting the center squares of a 3-Cube (3x3x3) may not require too much additional effort or know-how, as the size increases the complexity also increases. Trying to orient or position the multiple center squares on a side of a 4-Cube (4x4x4) or larger adds an additional level of complexity to the solution and none of the other iPhone cube puzzle apps provide this feature.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app, and we wish you the best of success with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh