Clean Calendar : easily delete events from calendar

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

my new app called Clean Calendar has been released a few hours ago and it is free so far.

you can [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-calendar/id635687591?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]download it here on the AppStore[/URL]

Clean Calendar is the easiest and quickest way to delete multiple events from your calendar!

Choose the calendars to clean, the start and end dates, filter the events with the many options available on the app and that's it. This is easy and quick!

Here are some screenshots:

a1.png a2.png a3.png a4.png a5.png

let me know if you have any comment or suggestion. Do not hesitate to rate the app on the AppStore if you like (or not :( lol) the app :)

see ya!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Clean Calendar is FREE for launch

​Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app, and we wish you the best of success with it. Take care.

ashtree

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Is there a full instructions set somewhere?
There doesn't seem to be one in the app.
I don't know whether I need to select deletions manually or whether this is done automatically. At the moment I'm scared of deleting every instance and not sure whether the app leaves one instance intact. I don't know whether the app checks whether duplicates are identical before deleting and keeps both instances if they are not identical.
Interfering with the calendar is scary and I'd like to be very sure what I'm doing.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for the introduction of your new app. We all wish you much luck and success and hope you will view many of our other forums while you are a member. Jump in and if we can help, Let us know. :)

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Is there a full instructions set somewhere?
There doesn't seem to be one in the app.
I don't know whether I need to select deletions manually or whether this is done automatically. At the moment I'm scared of deleting every instance and not sure whether the app leaves one instance intact. I don't know whether the app checks whether duplicates are identical before deleting and keeps both instances if they are not identical.
Interfering with the calendar is scary and I'd like to be very sure what I'm doing.

Hi,

sorry for the delayed answer. The app does not ckeck any duplicates, it just deletes the events selected. And if an event is recurrent, all of their reccurencies will be deleted.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner