Hi all,

my new app called Clean Calendar has been released a few hours ago and it is free so far.

you can download it here on the AppStore

Clean Calendar is the easiest and quickest way to delete multiple events from your calendar!

Choose the calendars to clean, the start and end dates, filter the events with the many options available on the app and that's it. This is easy and quick!

Here are some screenshots:

Clean Calendar : easily delete events from calendar-a1.png Clean Calendar : easily delete events from calendar-a2.png Clean Calendar : easily delete events from calendar-a3.png Clean Calendar : easily delete events from calendar-a4.png Clean Calendar : easily delete events from calendar-a5.png

let me know if you have any comment or suggestion. Do not hesitate to rate the app on the AppStore if you like (or not lol) the app

see ya!
    Last edited by contactsxl; 04-24-2013 at 09:50 AM.
    04-23-2013 10:31 AM
    ​Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app, and we wish you the best of success with it. Take care.
    04-23-2013 07:31 PM
    ​Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app, and we wish you the best of success with it. Take care.
    Thank you very much even though my app do not sell a lot

see ya!
    04-24-2013 09:51 AM
    Is there a full instructions set somewhere?
    There doesn't seem to be one in the app.
    I don't know whether I need to select deletions manually or whether this is done automatically. At the moment I'm scared of deleting every instance and not sure whether the app leaves one instance intact. I don't know whether the app checks whether duplicates are identical before deleting and keeps both instances if they are not identical.
    Interfering with the calendar is scary and I'd like to be very sure what I'm doing.
    11-22-2013 08:43 PM
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for the introduction of your new app. We all wish you much luck and success and hope you will view many of our other forums while you are a member. Jump in and if we can help, Let us know.
    11-22-2013 09:17 PM
    Is there a full instructions set somewhere?
    There doesn't seem to be one in the app.
    I don't know whether I need to select deletions manually or whether this is done automatically. At the moment I'm scared of deleting every instance and not sure whether the app leaves one instance intact. I don't know whether the app checks whether duplicates are identical before deleting and keeps both instances if they are not identical.
    Interfering with the calendar is scary and I'd like to be very sure what I'm doing.
    Hi,

sorry for the delayed answer. The app does not ckeck any duplicates, it just deletes the events selected. And if an event is recurrent, all of their reccurencies will be deleted.
    11-29-2013 11:07 AM