Help me solve this 4 pics in 1 word puzzle

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This one particular puzzle has me stumped and it is driving me crazy...ugh! The name of the game is 4 pics 1 word. The four displayed pics have something in common and we are guess what that common factor is using the available letters. As you can see, I'm on puzzle 244, but just can't figure this one out. Maybe because I'm tired or something. The thing is, I know I'm going to be ticked if one of you figure it out before I do...(laughing). Anyway, see the screenshot below:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366664444.652467.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lmao. Sorry.

I knew it would be something simple....UGH!....but what really got me was the fact that you solved it in under a minute. I mean, I posted it and then did something on my phone and when I refreshed the browser on my MacBook, your reply with the correct answer was already posted. I was like, "what the heck!" I've been stuck on that darn puzzle for at least 30 minutes and this person solved it in less than a minute???? I want you to know that my pride is currently hiding underneath the carpet thanks to you!.....(laughing)......Seriously though, I appreciate the assistance. Most of the puzzles are usually solved within a few seconds whereas others take me a minute or two, but my mind simply went blank on this one. Anyway, thank you so much for the help. I do appreciate it. ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW